• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION OOC

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
O.o'
I'm being stalked now?
Yes... the person who told a guy, who is desperate to join the T.B.R.A., that he might be able to join. You are going to be stalked, what did you expect? Him to just roll over and wait for his doggy biscute? NOOOOOO, hes going to follow you around, like a loayl hound.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
*hides behind bush*

noooo Certainly not. I'm just.... doing...other...things... *runs*

Last edited:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
*hide behind bush*

noooo Certainly not. I'm just.... doing...other...things... *runs*
There he goes again..... :cer_pissed: It bugs me to no end...... *sigh* PLEASE???? Use Word, it will do all of this stuff for you...

Megaman765

Years
Aww that shift button is just so tempting to press :p I type my posts right on spot without word so I usually miss Capitalization stuff like that.

*Does it again for the lulz :3*

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
No questions about how I know RainbowMunchies? K then
Also with my excitement over this RP I completely forgot about the Fallout 3 one on Neoseeker... I feel like a jerk since I was about to do something epic in the story and a lot of people were in on it and its been 5 pages since I last posted... oh well, just two more post and that ends that RP for me.

Megaman765

Years
Haha. If you ended up tasing issac in one point of the RP, That would be hillarious.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Strikit, you are only a jerk when you choose to be. I nver thought about you being one until just... about... now.

Taser, FTW. Also, I'm now waiting for you silly muffins. Mira, you should ignor him, so that he follows you all anoyed. Then you can taser him :P

No questions about how I know RainbowMunchies? K then
Also with my excitement over this RP I completely forgot about the Fallout 3 one on Neoseeker... I feel like a jerk since I was about to do something epic in the story and a lot of people were in on it and its been 5 pages since I last posted... oh well, just two more post and that ends that RP for me.
No no no no no. Not here anyways. I plan on bugging you in Rainbow's OOC. I need to think of a better abrv. then Rainbow, it makes me feel a bit too gay. -_-

Last edited:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
How about RM? I don't think there is anything gay with that one.
RM... RM.... I dont like holidng shift for the whole two letters RM... Nah.... how about just Bow... Or or or or, Rain... No, still to gay. RM it is.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Not the first time someones accepted a nickname I suggested, although I felt so bad when I made a suggestion for BigMan without thinking, it stuck with him for a while...
On another note while I wait between post I listen to music on youtube, anyone got any good songs I can add to my music playlist?

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Not the first time someones accepted a nickname I suggested, although I felt so bad when I made a suggestion for BigMan without thinking, it stuck with him for a while...
On another note while I wait between post I listen to music on youtube, anyone got any good songs I can add to my music playlist?
The Killers are good. Muse is a awesome clasic. Rise Against has a few great songs, and alot of decent ones. Papa Roach has a few really good songs. I've liked Linken Park too. Other good ones are Third Eye Blind, Three Doors Down, and... uhhh... Dangit, I know there are more.... Paramor is also pretty cool.

Wait, how often does Seph get on, I feel a little trapped until he responds to Skar trying to introduce himself...
Seph is on quite offten. Well, in my OOC anyways :cer_pissed:

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
Bleh I'd like to get a post up right now but I gotta go to bed XO. I got school tomorrow and stuff. I'll try to get a quick post up as soon as I wake up

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Anywho, my post is pretty neutral, so it doesn't really matter who decides to go next xD
If he dosnt post within the Hour, I'll throw in a post, but try to not get to much in anything he may want to psot.

All this proves my no life statues. So, I can haz cookie? :P

Bleh I'd like to get a post up right now but I gotta go to bed XO. I got school tomorrow and stuff. I'll try to get a quick post up as soon as I wake up
NM, looks like I'm posting now. I'll try not to kill your thunder there too much man.

Last edited:
Back