• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ezekiel Bloor's Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ya know-", Danny said, tired of walking up all those stairs. "Maybe I should have orbed us up here. That really would have saved us time. Or better, I should have orbed us to the ruins, yeah, that would have been beteter.", she said realizing she had interrupted. "Oh, my bad, go on Jasper.", Danny said, already knowing his name just by reading his mind.

ooc: This is so kewl.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • Ooc: I take it you like the RP, Sawrah? Or just your powers?

Ic: Sadora got the jealous look again. But, before she coukd speak, the gong of the clock sounded, signaling it was time for the next class. "I have to go to art now, See ya in two hours!" She said to Jasper and Dannielle, heading toward the Art Tower, waving at them before getting pulled into the stream of students who were filing out of their first period classes.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ((OOC: Eep, sorry. n_n; I'll go edit my post to say that I'm on the 3rd floor. xD; ))

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Okita turned around in her desk. A girl had just entered the classroom adn goten her cape stuck in the door. She got up quickly and opened the door letting the cape free. then she offered her hand to the girl. "Are you alright? To be honest I'm new so I haven't the faintest clue why we wear capes."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • "Uhhh... Bye..." I said as she left finally being able to tell what I was doing. "Um... no... i don't neeed any help.. But, I would like to know what there is to do for fun, my classes don't start until tomorrow, and I love raisning hell..." I said with an evil grin. "Got any ideas?" I asked, tryng tot hink of her name, maybe the other girl had mentioned it I knew not, I hadn't listened...

OOC: This RP is pretty kool.

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
  • In the detention room I thought of how to get out. Then I put my hand in my pocket and I had 25 of the most powerful firecrackers in america.So I looked in my other pocket and I had a lighter.so I organized the firecrackers next to the door and lit them, and when they blew the noise went through the whole school.Also blowing down the door.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• *later that day* (same time now as the last post)
    I was walking down the hallway, minding my own, and all of a sudden theres this explosion. I fall down and the force pushes me to the wall. I look up and see the door to one room destroyed, and some guy standing there with a lighter in his hand.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Okita blinked. "What was that?" She muttered as the floor shook. She headed for the source of the explosive sound but her cape gets caught on something. She sighed and fiddled with her cape until it came free. Then she looked around adn dashed towards the source of the disterbance. When she was in a hall that seemed to have been blasted she stopped adn leaned against the wall looking around. She hoped no one noticed her speed.

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
  • I stood there, the door was blasted.But it hurt me so bad all I could do was stand.I didn't even make a run for it.I was to hurt.Then I noticed there was someone in the hallway.Then I tried to say something but I fainted.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• I get up and try to walk over to him, but my cape is once agian stuck. I look behind me and a heavy piece of the door had landed on my cape. I start getting angry, I've had troubles with the cape ever since I'd gotten it. "Stupid cape!" I yell and then the door suddenly goes up into mid air. "Whoa, what the...?" I say in a curious voice. I notice that the floating door follows my hand, and I wave my hand fast and the door shoots off down the hall, where I loose control over it. "I hope that dosen't hit anyone..."

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
  • I walked out the door. And stared running away(thinking the people were after me). As I was running I saw a great chance for a prank. So I took someones missing cape and lined it with detonatable firecrackers from my pocket.

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Sadora ran full speed toward the Clock Tower. Art classes would be starting in two minutes, and she was on the other side of the school. If she ran down three floors, and turned down the Forbbidon Corrider, she might make it. Why'd they name all the halls anyways? What was the point of that?

Sadora had no time to think about that. She dashed sown the stairs, almost falling headfirst. She regained her balence and kept going, sliding to a stop when she reached the fifth floor. She took an instant right, running through the Forbbidon Corrider. Sadora saw a starnge door, with markings all over it, but there was no time to stop. She ran on, going up the Clock Tower to her class, bursting through the door a split second before the clock rang again. She had just made it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back