• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ezekiel Bloor's Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
  • OOC: Alot has happened in the past day...

IC: "So what are you planning on doing later?" i asked her, an awkward silence looming over us... I had been lost in my own little world, and was probably not een awnsering her questions, but I really wasn't listening to her....

OOC: Just an excuse to not read your last IC: post... XD...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Two hours later Sadora walked out of the art classroom, satisfied with her project. It would take a few more days before she was done, but she was hoping to finish by tomorrow. Either way, it didn't matter. Sadora glanced at one of the many clocks in the hallway. It was 1. Almost time for lunch. They would be starting soon, and if she didn't get there in time all the good food would be taken.

Why is everything arounmd here a race? She wondered, before running down the stairs to the first floor.

ooc: FINALLY!!!!!!! OH MY GOD, IT'S A MIRACLE! JARED, THE ONE AND ONLY JARED, POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ezekiel Bloor's Academy
    Ezekiel Bloor's Academy
    Ezekiel Bloor's Academy
    Ezekiel Bloor's Academy
    Ezekiel Bloor's Academy

ic: "Well, lunch is about to start. We better head on over to the Eating Hall before all the new kids let their mouths overload their buttocks if ya know what I'm saying.", Danny said. "Come on, knowing Sadie, she's probably already on her way up there.", she said, Jasper finally hearing what was coming out of her mouth. Then Danny started to walk toward the Eating Hall, Jasper behind(/beside?wtf?) her.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Ooc: CloneTrooper, could you please post at least more than one sentence in your IC posts? Try to make it at least 3 to 4 lines.

Ic: Sadora slowed down, trying to make it look as though she hadn't been running. Unfortunatly, Manfred had already seen her.

"Sadora, Sadora, Sadora," He said in a sickingly sweet voice, "When will you learn? No running in the Halls." Other kids ran right past Manfred, but he acted as though they weren't there. He always did that. Waiting for Sadora. Waiting to get her in trouble. "Detention on Sunday as well. Its a good thing you don't have a home to go to during the weekends." He smirked, crossing his arms.

Sadora glared at him with all the hate she could muster. Manfred would pay. She would make him.

"Oooh, I'm sorry.", Danny said as she ran into a boy while she was about to go into the Eating Hall. Then she looked over at one of the halls to get to the Eating hall, and saw Sadie. "Just one momento.", she said and walked over to where Sadora was. "Did you get another dang detention?", Danny said, knowing that she had. "Ah, and you are? Oh yes, Manfred. Well, I don't know you, but I am already looking forward to chatting again with you one day. But if ya don't mind, my sister and I must go catch the food before the newcomers hog it all.", she said to the boy that was there, in a nice, sweet sarcastic tone, as not to insult him. Then, she and Sadie walked ack over to where Danny had bumped into the boy. "Sorry, again. I'm Danny.", she said and reached out her hand to shake his.

ooc: I love reading minds....O.o

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
  • "Hi! My names Derta." I said to the girl who bumped into me twice. Then I asked her what her name was and the words your hot slipped out of my mouth. I knew I was about get slapped or something so I braced myself.

Danny looked at him with surprisment. "I had a feeling you were gonna say that.", she said. "That's okay, I'm not gonna slap you. One thing I have learned by being endowed is to forgive people.", Danny said, being forgiving. "Well, anyways, as I said before, I'm Danny. And this is my sister Sadora."

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "Hey," Sadora said, not as cheerful as usual. She still smiled, though. It was then she noticed Jasper. "Hiya!!" Her mood instantly brightened. "So, whadoya think about the Bloor Academy? Pretty boring, huh?" She asked. The Eating Hall was almost filled. Before Jasper could answer, they had to get seats. "C'mon, I see somewhere where all of us can sit."

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
  • While we were eating I asked Danny."How did you know I was going to say what I said?" Then I heard someone say "Who wants to play bar dice!?" I ran to that table and probably shoved 10 people along the way.Just to play bar dice.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • OOC: Lol...

IC: I ran with her going whereever she was going, I assume she was getting seats or lunch or something. Whatever it was She was there and that was all that mattered, today had been reallly good, I'd met a really awesome girl, foun d out this school was pretty nice and hadn't beaten anything. AS these thoughts and others ran through my head, i tripped and almost feel into a table. But just as I was about to fall, I felt my entire body soften up, as if becoming rubber. I bounced off the table without pain and feel onto the floor fromm which i bounced again. When I finally stopped, I lloked around to see where Sadora was. I saw her nearby, she was looking this way so i assumed she had seen the entire thing, I had no idea what had happened.

OOC: Japer doesn't know hes endowned or that any of you are, he only knows that his mom transfered him to a new school.

The boy got up before Danny could tell him that she could read minds. So, being endowed, Danny telepathically sen him a message through her mind. She had said, I can do this and other things. I'm endowed, it's what endowed people do. But I knew what you were going to say becuase I cam read minds. After that, she began to get some food, Danny couldn't believe that there was some left.

ooc: Oooh.... lied to Jasper, they have done. *Yoda mode*

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Ooc: Its fun to talk like Yoda!!! *Yoda mode* Endowed you are, young Jasper. Learn to control these powers, you must. *End of Yoda mode*

Ic: "What the...?" Sadora inquired, tilting her head. "Well, this is intresting. Oh... well..." Why did that happen? Was he...? No, it wasn't possible. But then again, it was. Sadora brushed it out of her mind, thinking only of food.

Should I tell him or not? I don't normally tell people about my abilities, since most kids don't like the talented... Maybe I'll pay him a visit later this evening...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Ooc: CloneTrooper, I'm going to ask again if you could lengthen your posts and RP a bit more.... correctly. If you don't I'll have to boot you from the RP until you prove to me you're as high as my standards. I'm sorry, but its one of my rules.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • OOC: *Nods head up and down hard* Saphi is REAL good Rper... she has big standards... Follow her lead yound one, Saphi-Chan knows all!

IC: "Oh my god!" I yelled getting up, "What he hell just happened?" I asked. Jumping uup an ddown to make sure I was alright. I had emerged without a scratch, yet I had lammed into a table then bounced off the floor. I was a little confused right now. I sat down at tan empty table and began thinking about what hafd happened, "Wow..." was All I could whisper.

Danny sat back down with soem food. "Whatever you do, break it to him with some sense intead of going, dude, you're endowed!!!!!!!!! oh my god, oh my god!.", she said to Sadie, knowing that she was going to tell Jasper he was endowed. Then she looked over at the boy who asked her what he was going to say next. "I read minds, not predict the future. And quiet down, I don't want everyone to know I can read minds, it's not something that will make you wanna hang around a person like me.", Danny said.

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
  • After Danny said that I sat down and ate. The food was the best I had tasted in a long time."Why are you so concerned about your power, I mean it can't make you any less of a good friend?"I asked her with a curious look, and waited for a response.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back