• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fabulous~ (The Dent/Cilan Fanclub)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
  • Well, I want the next movie to be centered around Dent, just sayin'. I think a Keldeo movie would be an idea.

Yes I agree! Dento barely had any moments in the newest movie. I wanted to see more Dento time! I miss Dento time.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • Oh oh ohhh!!! Can I join?! I love Cilan!!
    username: sherreamethyst
    favorite of his team: definitley Dweeble! I have a Crustle in my White, and it is also my favorite of my pokemon.

In response to the topic, I really don't care as long as Cilan gets on the show a lot! He's the only reason I watch B/W episodes now! He has such a smooth and suave personality, he looks like a great cook and an A-class connoisseur, and his charm is just totally attractive...he is one epic man.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Of course you may join, my dear. The club always loves new members! May I ask, do you watch the anime subbed or dubbed?

Also I should eventually compile a list of ways that Dent and I are similar, because OMG. Most recent is "both obsessed and thrilled with subways".

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • That video totally turned me on, LOL. I wish it was longer! :17 was the best when it goes "Girl, look at that body." and the video shows Cilan's body, LOL.

And @TheSmartOne, I watch it dubbed because I find the voice actor of Cilan to have a wonderful voice. ;D purrty sexy. I do like to watch it subbed sometimes too though...

EDIT:

Hey guys, I was catching up on some of the BW episodes and watching BW030 when I noticed this SUPER FUNNY picture of Cilan! He was saying something intelligent(as always, with his pointer finger up), and the camera just so happened to be moving real slow, slow enough for me to prt sc and show this to you guys!

Spoiler:

LOL, i'm so immature... XD

Last edited:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I'll just leave this here;

I saw that video before and thought it was hilarious. I might not be active like I use to be but I still check on this club every time I check the forum but in the mean time, I came in just to post up this gif that I had made from the newest Pokemon episode.

Spoiler:

So it looks like Dento can dance now.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Such cute things invading my screen awww <33

Since I haven't spammed up this club with fanart yet... here. Taken from tumblr so idek where they were originally.
    Spoiler:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years

• Since I haven't spammed up this club with fanart yet... here. Taken from tumblr so idek where they were originally.
    Spoiler:

Dento look out! She brought out the secret weapon! Man I hope they explain about why he afraid of those Purrloins.(I spelt that wrong didn't I?).

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I hope they do too. And I hope it's not something lame like "one bit me when I was little ;;". Cause that would be just... blah.

I haven't been keeping up on episodes lately. What fabulousness have I missed?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • You haven't missed much fabulousness yet. So far the main Dento episodes have been him with the trains. He likes Pokemon Musical and also the Dento vs Poddo episode is coming up soon however I do agree. I hope they have a really good explanation about why he is afraid of the Purrloins. I'm glad you revived this club by the way. ^_^. It was going down with activity sadly. Also I was looking around on tumblr and had stumbled upon this. I thought I should post it up.

Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • The heck where did that image even come from? xD;

And yes, I do wish this club would be more active, though I could actually make an effort by watching BW again. >__>

And the Dent vs Pod ep hasn't aired yet? At all? Whaaat.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Don't even ask...I got it from Tumblr.

You should defiantly watch the Dento vs Poddo episode that is coming up this coming week. It's really something you'll defiantly get into. It looks really good so I'm excited for it. I went to the theaters today to see the new Pokemon movie, Dento on the big TV screen was like WOW.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Tumblr... haha. You'll never know exactly where it came from

I think I shall watch it, yes! And I may go see the movie... but I still can't stand listening to Sonic inform Ash about Pokemon and cooking. :P

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I know right? I had went through so many pages of the Trio tumblr page. It was crazy.

I'm starting to get use to his voice. I can barely hear the Sonic voice anymore.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • Cilan on the big screen! How'd you guys like the movie? I went to go see it yesterday and I thought it was pretty cute, Victini and the maccarons or whatever he made! I thought the best part with Cilan was when Ash, Pikachu, Cilan, Victini, and Iris were sleeping under the tree and Ash gets up to follow Victini, waking up Cilan and Cilan sits up in his sleeping bag. He looked like a worm, LOL, it was so cute!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • If I am to watch the movie I'm going to go find a place to stream it with subtitles. Frickin' Sonic, man.

I used to track Dent tags on tumblr but I got lazy and figured if I want something I'll just go scroll through once in a while.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Cilan on the big screen! How'd you guys like the movie? I went to go see it yesterday and I thought it was pretty cute, Victini and the maccarons or whatever he made! I thought the best part with Cilan was when Ash, Pikachu, Cilan, Victini, and Iris were sleeping under the tree and Ash gets up to follow Victini, waking up Cilan and Cilan sits up in his sleeping bag. He looked like a worm, LOL, it was so cute!

I saw the movie yesterday as well and I know right? I tried my best not to fangirl through that whole entire movie. Mainly because my friend was being so nice to me as if he was my boyfriend! Yeah that part was adorable. I also liked the battle at the beginning too. I still blame Iris for making Cilan lose.

I used to track Dent tags on tumblr but I got lazy and figured if I want something I'll just go scroll through once in a while.

I mainly go on Tumblr if I really feel like searching for pictures but man they do have a lot of pictures of Dento...and some not so great.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I mainly go on Tumblr if I really feel like searching for pictures but man they do have a lot of pictures of Dento...and some not so great.
    gurl most all of them are good or above. If you wanna see a lot of not-so-great head to the deviantart Dent fanclubs. >__>

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I'm in like three Dento fanclubs, well one is a Trio fanclub but still. I would join more but I'm trying my best to keep myself away from joining more Dento fanclubs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back