• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I agree with Syn. It should still take some time for the pale moonlight and the lycans have taken significant blows with the Weregator, Werehyena, Werebear, Werelion and a Werewolf gone. If we have clues on who Lucifer is, we should probably focus on that. If not, let's go for jdthebud, yes.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Did you read the OP? It's pretty clear although not explicitly written.

Yes, I did. The only reference to a lantern clearly stated was the one used to expose Gunner's actions. It only says that "it wasn't the only one used that night" and then moves along. The only places Jd is even stated to be a lycan are by you and Syn. :\ All I know is that he had some sort of rendezvous with Christos.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    The "was not alone" part of the Dark Lantern thing doesn't mean more than one individual visited Christos, rather that he was visited by a group. We know lycans attack in groups and that the Golem protected someone from the lycan attack. Now, Golem is now an undead and Christos is the Revenant, a valuable asset that just confirmed the identity of the Werehyena and got him killed. It would be safe to assume the Golem protected Christos, he was visited, yet they weren't able to kill him. jdthebud is part of the list, night was a codeword and four of the people on the list are/were confirmed lycans. We weren't expecting all of the people on the list to be lycans, but it is safe to assume now that most, if not all (because wizardman11 is dead, RIP), people on the list are lycans.

Everything points to jdthebud being a lycan.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    I must have missed something so can you show me where it explicitly states he's a lycan? Because I don't see anything stating outright that he's a lycan.

This is mafia, there is almost never going to be outright proof of someone's alignment. There are however multiple clues.

Firstly, jd was on Cosmic's lycan list, which has so far proven accurate. Cosmic was a former lycan, so it stands to reason he would know their code word and expose it upon defecting, in an attempt to save himself from being lynched.

Secondly, last night was an odd night, which means it was the lycans' turn to kill. The phase post mentions one failed group attack, by the lycans, on the Golem's target. It also says that jd visited somebody who didn't die, and "he wasn't alone."

That's not 100% definitive proof, but as far as certainty goes in mafia, jd is pretty much confirmed fmpov.

[Burn] jdthebud

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    hey spectrum how do you know that lycans kill on odd nights

It's in the first post:

Werewolf
    A basic lycanthrope. Every odd night they transform into a beastly form and seek out prey with the rest of their pack. During the day, they act as normal citizens of Haven.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    [BURN] jdthebud

Please don't let this end up burning us all somehow. And, yeah, if this conformation is fake, well, we might have something...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Well there's honestly very little reason not to vote JD from what I've seen
    Finally caught up for the most part
    If any leads do come up, we can just change our votes, right?
    [BURN] jdthebud
    Then again, Naku could be scheming against us

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Well I guess that's good enough for me. For now.

[burn] jdthebud

I hope that I haven't been bamboozled.

Back