• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    gio, Nagi, Ice... are those our last three Lycans then? o_o Or is there one more?

[kill] gio

I'm going to quote what Jupiter said earlier, and leave y'all to it to concern how I have this knowledge. I will also say that Gio is definitely someone we should lynch/

naku is lame
    here is a thing:

One has been cured,
    One more has been taken.
    They follow a ritual
    Of nightly intonation.
    Like a ghost he watches,
    The strongest of the Lycan.

Also, concerning the narrative, werewolves don't howl for nothing, certainly not in this game.

Yukari

Let me be clear right now in saying that I do still trust gunner completely, but I have a reason for doing this.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    [BURN] Candy

Like Orpheus said, we have our reasons for doing this, but let us be clear, gio is lycan, and dont believe any word he says.

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    [BURN] Orpheus

Don't worry, I am not betraying Haven. Basically, like Gunner and Orpheus, I have my own reason for doing this.

Etherion

Well, its futile to convince y'all not to kill me.
    Seriously, your stubbornness will be your downfall.

[KILL] Orpheus

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    [Execute] Cosmic

But, yeah, Gio is a lycan

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Night Seven

gio7sm stood tied to the pyre, a sly grin twisting his face.

"You Havenites just pick the worst days to try and lynch us, don't you?"

Zami threw down the torch. She didn't care to hear anything more.

She glanced at arachnidsGrip. She wasn't entirely sure what Gunner and her little group were up to, but in the end the results still led to gio's burning.

Of course, Zami immediately noticed what gio had meant. This was looking to be a repeat of when they tried to burn gimmepie. The flames curled around gio, turning black, but nothing happened to him. He just stood within the flames and laughed.

"Hey guys, this tickles! Come on! When do I get to feel pain?"

Zami threw a knife at gio. He flinched. The knife soared past his body and cut his bindings. He looked about in confusion before Zami stepped forward, extended her leg high into the air and kicked the Lycan in the face. He fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Take him to a cell," she commanded.

They'd have to deal with him later.

The burning failed . . . again?

[a id]3[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed
    • The format for casting a vote is simply putting Burn [Player] somewhere in your post
    • Players may not vote for themselves during the Day Phase
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game, with exception to the Werebeasts
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread
    • Do not post here once you have been killed
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    • When abstaining from a Night Action, please send me a PM stating so so that I may progress the phase instead of waiting for you.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

*Note: The Night Phase will last 48 hours or until all night actions have been received.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as the Game Master
    Klippy as a Havenite
    Ash as a Havenite
    Jupiter as a Havenite
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Fantome as ???
    KittiOcelotti as a Havenite
    Sonata as a Havenite
    JaDe.X105 as a Werebeast
    gio7sm as ???
    gimmepie as a Werebeast
    Nagi as ???
    Melody as a Havenite
    Netto Azure as ???
    Cosmic as ???
    eros as a Werebeast
    Arx as a Havenite
    Infinite as a Werebeast
    no as a Havenite
    Lycanthropy as a Havenite
    Foxrally as a Havenite
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Ninja Aiden as ???
    Orpheus as ???
    Ice as ???
    Lucid as ???
    Shak as ???
    zevarius kerensky as a Havenite
    Candy as ???
    Sopheria as a Havenite
    Blurryface as ???

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Day Eight

The Necromancer paced back and forth, admiring the piece of art that they had just made. These traps were wonderful, and with the knowledge that their group possessed, killing a Lycan was easy.

gio7sm's mangled corpse lay within a complex arrangement of deadly devices. Flesh and blood were strewn all over the area. It was . . . intense.

The Necromancer heard an agitated yelling coming from the other side of Haven. The voice no doubt belonged to the Governor.

The Governor was screaming at the Alpha, his voice a mixture of fear and anger. He was backed into a corner and had no way of fighting back, but that didn't mean he was going to back down.

"Get away from me you filthy mutt! Scum such as you is unworthy of touching me!"

The Alpha snarled. A distorted voice emanated from his snout. "Scum such as you is unworthy of living."

The Alpha lunged.

The Governor screamed.

Crimson soaked the night.

But there was something wrong. The Alpha could sense it. He was the last remaining Lycan. It was time.

He raised his head and howled to the Totem of Desperation. It meant destroying the other five totems in the process, but he had no other choice.

A great energy flowed through him. Lightning cut through the night sky. The Alpha could feel four spirits resonating with his own. The weak of Haven and those that had curses laid upon them by the Werecat would be feeling their souls transforming at this very moment. In a matter of minutes, four new Lycans would flock to his side.

And with his newfound power, no one would be able to kill him before first killing the other four Lycans.

It was time to bring Haven to its knees.

☣☣☣☣☣​

In a nearby cottage, the Marked shambled around, groaning during the moments that they weren't throwing up. That damned tentacled freak had infected them with something. Fucking Naku. After that present event some "Lord Blarzigord" or some shit had appeared before him and done something. This disease was fatal, no doubt, but also highly contagious.

The Marked grinned.

At least he had managed to infect that damned Seer.

gio7sm is dead. He was a Werebeast.

Blurryface is dead. She was a Havenite.

[a id]3[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed
    • The format for casting a vote is simply putting Burn [Player] somewhere in your post
    • Players may not vote for themselves during the Day Phase
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game, with exception to the Werebeasts
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread
    • Do not post here once you have been killed
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    • When abstaining from a Night Action, please send me a PM stating so so that I may progress the phase instead of waiting for you.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as the Game Master
    Klippy as a Havenite
    Ash as a Havenite
    Jupiter as a Havenite
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Fantome as ???
    KittiOcelotti as a Havenite
    Sonata as a Havenite
    JaDe.X105 as a Werebeast
    gio7sm as a Werebeast
    gimmepie as a Werebeast
    Nagi as ???
    Melody as a Havenite
    Netto Azure as ???
    Cosmic as ???
    eros as a Werebeast
    Arx as a Havenite
    Infinite as a Werebeast
    no as a Havenite
    Lycanthropy as a Havenite
    Foxrally as a Havenite
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Ninja Aiden as ???
    Orpheus as ???
    Ice as ???
    Lucid as ???
    Shak as ???
    zevarius kerensky as a Havenite
    Candy as ???
    Sopheria as a Havenite
    Blurryface as a Havenite

Last edited:

Yukari

Nagi is the Marked and based on a hint Naku gave me I can tell you right now that Fantome is the Alpha.

And, I can tell you the other lycans are Shak, Aiden, Netto, and Lucid.

So, you all know what to do.

Last edited:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    What hint did Naku gave you and why wasn't it shared? Seems very odd for a Seer to behave secretively. Not forgetting yesterday's weird lynch votes.

Yukari

What hint did Naku gave you and why wasn't it shared? Seems very odd for a Seer to behave secretively. Not forgetting yesterday's weird lynch votes.
    Because it was a private message. And I'm not allowed to share PMs. Wouldn't help you anyway because it was something about the pm I got from investigating you.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Oh how convenient.

"Infected Seer"? I wonder what that could mean. At least I didn't betray anyone. Can't say the same for people with power.

Years
    Guys.

Nagi is the Marked and based on a hint Naku gave me I can tell you right now that Fantome is the Alpha.

And, I can tell you the other lycans are Shak, Aiden, Netto, and Lucid.

So, you all know what to do.

So when I fucking infodumped all the dead doods roles as the Coroner you still try to pull this bull muk. Hell I even dumped that damn stupid ass gift to no since it was between him and Shak, both Havenites.

[Burn] Orpheus

Back