• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    I'm sorry Dragonite. I'm not that used to stuff like that xp.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2011
    Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)
    I gave him a Moustache! Teehee~

Years
    what the ? i made that filler thing cuz i just wanted to show him that the sprite donst work Oo that was a modorator FAIL
    There are rules against using filler, whatever the reason is. You'll just have to make sure you get up to 4 words and 25 characters even if it's a very simple thing you want to say.

That was not a moderator fail. What is fail is you saying it's ok to break the rules. Btw, you just broke the rule for spam and the rule for cruelty to mods in that post.
    "Cruelty to mods." I'll have to remember that. But seriously, if you think someone broke a rule then report it and avoid bringing it up in the thread because that can lead to some off-topic spamminess of its own.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Well, it looks pretty done to me, so here's the next scratch.

Attachments

• Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)
      Scratch.png
      950 bytes · Views: 6
    Years
    Just a spot of information for Olli97, the image must be saved as PNG., and the box should be 80 x 80, if it hasn't been changed to the new black and white limit, which I think is 96 x 96.

heres an edit in png
    Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    And I sorta revamped it.

Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

I've added wheels for it move around on, a tail, a mouth, closed eyes, arms... I think we're ready for color.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    Revival!
    Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

Added generic colours, decided it was musical, switched the legs to arms that are TVs or something, and gave it new legs.
    Needs more shading.
    Also, the Musical notes were suposed to be mor rounded 3dish, but that didn't work :/

Years
    Super revamped!

Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

Now we've got nicer colors, shading, and smoother lines. I may have done too much, but I thought we might as well move toward getting a new sprite started soon since this one has been going for a while even if not many people have been working on it.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Look's done to me, let's start another:
    Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

A beak of some sort. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back