• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fallout: New Vegas trailer

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I loved fallout 3 and im sure New Vegas will be a great game. The thing I really hope for the most though is multiplayer or co-op play.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    Looks good. I've always fancied a Fallout: London myself. The plot would be based around a crazy megalomaniac who calls himself "King Arthur" and wants to build himself a new kingdom in the ashes of London. You, as usual, play the lone wanderer. "King Arthur" has a group of elite soldiers known as "The Knights of The Round Table" who share his beliefs. My ideas are inspired by these images:

Anyway those are my ideas...

I've always been a Fallout fan and Fallout 3 made me love the game even more with its new FPS format. Not so sure about Mothership Zeta though... thought that was a little far-fetched.

Can't wait for this.

~The Cynic~

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Looks good. I've always fancied a Fallout: London myself. The plot would be based around a crazy megalomaniac who calls himself "King Arthur" and wants to build himself a new kingdom in the ashes of London. You, as usual, play the lone wanderer. "King Arthur" has a group of elite soldiers known as "The Knights of The Round Table" who share his beliefs. My ideas are inspired by these images:

Anyway those are my ideas...

I've always been a Fallout fan and Fallout 3 made me love the game even more with its new FPS format. Not so sure about Mothership Zeta though... thought that was a little far-fetched.

Can't wait for this.

~The Cynic~

I doubt there will be an "England" one, as Fallout is due to a nuclear war that the Chinese were involved in, ending with the bombing of America (I think...), so unless they also were told to have bombed England too (which, no reference of is included), then I doubt an English one would exist (as much as I would love one)

Anyway, a Vegas one. Interesting. Looks pretty different from the others, in my view. The others said the wasteland was uninhabitable, Vegas shows different. I might get it.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years

I doubt there will be an "England" one, as Fallout is due to a nuclear war that the Chinese were involved in, ending with the bombing of America (I think...), so unless they also were told to have bombed England too (which, no reference of is included), then I doubt an English one would exist (as much as I would love one)

Anyway, a Vegas one. Interesting. Looks pretty different from the others, in my view. The others said the wasteland was uninhabitable, Vegas shows different. I might get it.
    The whole world got bombed man. If you've ever played any older Fallouts, New Vegas has a big backstory. It's one of the most prosperous areas left. But anyways, I'm psyched.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Oh my goddess.
    This looks amazing.
    I'd heard rumors it might not be coming out for a few more years.
    But Fall 2010?
    Beautiful, and the game looks beautiful.
    :D

I wonder if it'll still have anything to do with the enclave/brotherhood since its on the other side of the continent.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    I still have to finish Fallout 3
    [I've been unable to finish the game, since it seems my saves like becoming corrupt, though I might pick it up on PS3 eventually.]
    This game looks pretty awesome, though.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    I hope that you are able to import your character from Fallout 3.
    Not for the stats, but because I spent upwards of an hour making my character look like me..

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Looks interesting. Kind of cool that they used the same voiceover as the Fallout 3 trailer. I'm hoping it's just as good as Fallout 3, so I guess we'll see. :>

Hope they announce a story soon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    If this is as good as Fallout 3, I'll buy it. I loved Fallout 3 so much.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Oh my goddess.
    This looks amazing.
    I'd heard rumors it might not be coming out for a few more years.
    But Fall 2010?
    Beautiful, and the game looks beautiful.
    :D

I wonder if it'll still have anything to do with the enclave/brotherhood since its on the other side of the continent.
    It will not have anything to do with the Enclave. In fact, it won't have anything to do with ANY of the story elements/characters(unless they were taken from previous fallout games) from Fallout 3.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    It will not have anything to do with the Enclave. In fact, it won't have anything to do with ANY of the story elements/characters(unless they were taken from previous fallout games) from Fallout 3.

I'm not extremely familiar with the storylines of the series, but I believe the Brotherhood is mainly on the West Coast, so I'd imagine they'd be in New Vegas, only ten times better than they were in 3, since the Brotherhood's main area is on the West. I mean..like I said, I'm not a genius at the backstory, but still. XD;

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    I'm not extremely familiar with the storylines of the series, but I believe the Brotherhood is mainly on the West Coast, so I'd imagine they'd be in New Vegas, only ten times better than they were in 3, since the Brotherhood's main area is on the West. I mean..like I said, I'm not a genius at the backstory, but still. XD;
    Yeah, that's true. I'm not positive, but I think the Brotherhood was in Fallout 2(possibly 1 also). But the Enclave =/= New Vegas(at least I hope so...). :P

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    I loved fallout 3 myself, but i'm gonna hold my tongue until I see some gameplay vids.

Last edited:
    Back