• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Niko...get the n00b spray =0

Can you give me a link Iveechan? I'm a fan of Mel Brooks [High Anxiety PWNS] so I'd really like to check it out XD

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    There's actually a fic *not made by me* that I really enjoyed! It was called "the Adventures of Tyler and Magmar". It was so hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing at some parts. It really helps lighten a bad mood. The humor was goofy like a Bugs Bunny cartoon or a Mel Brooks movie (the author was a Mel Brooks fan).
    HUMOR?!?"!?!?!?Dld/faf'/weou!<-went slightly insanse there

Gotta link? I love humor. XD

The title is kinda clich? anything but humor, but if it's humor it's awesome. XD 'The adventures of Ash the Talking Toaster'!
    Emm...Is that a show?Because...I still dont understand what are you talking about
    What is FanFiction? If you don't know, I suggest you say so and be done with it. 8}
    Kats said:
    Niko...get the n00b spray =0
    Nah, just get the 'Newbie brainwashing education book'. There's time enough for the spray afterwards. She's only ten years old, probably first-timer, etc. XD

Anyways, yeah. XD

Question: what was the best crossover you've seen?

?SilverBlaze09?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    If I had the link to the 'Katsuro's Guide to Forum Etiquette' handy, it'd have been nice XD

I actually found this one about a kid and his magikarp =3 I really liked it x3

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Kats said:
    If I had the link to the 'Katsuro's Guide to Forum Etiquette' handy, it'd have been nice XD
    Si, but how many newbies read the rules, much less suggestions from other people on how to post?
    I actually found this one about a kid and his magikarp =3 I really liked it x3
    8O Sounds vaguely interesting. XD

Anybody read those one-shots by Brian Powell? They are funn-ay. XD

?SilverBlaze09?

Negrek

Am I more than you bargained for yet?
    Years
    I've never read any crossovers. Not my taste in fanfiction. *shrug* And no, never read anything by Brian Powell.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Ooo I read Tangled Webs too. It's probably one of the best and most original way for a trainer to start a journey ;p

The other OT that I highly admire outside of PC is probably Against all Rules, Against all Odds. Ah, both of them aren't your standard OT that is worth praising about. Currently, I haven't seen any other fanfic that repeated their ideas on how to start a Pokemon journey either.

Negrek

Years
    frostweaver said:
    Ooo I read Tangled Webs too. It's probably one of the best and most original way for a trainer to start a journey ;p

The other OT that I highly admire outside of PC is probably Against all Rules, Against all Odds. Ah, both of them aren't your standard OT that is worth praising about. Currently, I haven't seen any other fanfic that repeated their ideas on how to start a Pokemon journey either.
    Care to give me a link to that second one or the author's name? I googled it and did an FF.net search, but neither turned anything up.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/647911/1/

I don't think I ever finished it. One of these days, I'd like the read the WHOLE thing again. Another thing about the author is that he appears to like humanshape Pokemon (on his ASB team at another forum, he had Machop, Tyrogue, Abra, and Magby, among others). Hrm. I wish I knew him in real life. We'd probably be great friends.

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    Woot! I made a fanfiction! :classic: It's called "The Nintendoland Tales"! Read it, you must! [/Yoda] :D Lol. The little sig add-on down there is a link to it! Clicky if you dare! >=P

If you want a synopsis, here's a short one, written by a random citizen of Nintendoland:

Random Citizen of Nintendoland said:
    Nintendoland is being terrorized, er... ruled by a most... benevolent deity. See how her exploits bring the inhabitants of this world pain and suffering... *muffled strangling sounds*
    I mean, joy and happiness. -_-; I hope you enjoy this look at the wonderful gifts Shuko has bestowed upon our people.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Iveechan said:

I don't think I ever finished it. One of these days, I'd like the read the WHOLE thing again. Another thing about the author is that he appears to like humanshape Pokemon (on his ASB team at another forum, he had Machop, Tyrogue, Abra, and Magby, among others). Hrm. I wish I knew him in real life. We'd probably be great friends.
    lol to the ninetieth power! XD Oh my gosh, that was frigging HILARIOUS!

'I just chopped off my pointer finger...'

'I want to fight the gym leader!!!' 'But you're a Pok?mon, you can't fight the gym leader without a trainer.' 'My trainer's an idiot.' 'Oh, okay then.'

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

I recommend this to anyone seeking humor. *cracks up*

Anyways*chokes down laughter*, other topic: I'm almost done with my battle! Finally! XD

Looks like it'll be about ten pages long. XP Negrek's gonna pwn in quality, but I think I'll sucker in some of the 'Surprising twists' award. XD

?SilverBlaze09?

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    Ah, Tangled Web... if I were into founding clubs, I'd make the appishsnae fanclub. Seriously, I worship that guy.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Iveechan said:

I'm going to have to read it now x3

If Silver likes it, it's gotta be good ;)

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Why does Silver's opinion matter? If he didn't like it, wpuld that stop you from reading it?
    My opinion=low. Howevah, I think he's just playing with the 'whoots' thing I said about teh fic. XD You'll notice the wink. ;)

Does ANYone have the link to Tangled Webs? I'd like to read something that everybody else is raving about. XD

?SilverBlaze09?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Iveechan said:
    Why does Silver's opinion matter? If he didn't like it, wpuld that stop you from reading it?

No o.o;

It's just that when other writers say something good, it's a motivator to read a particular piece of writing. O____o;

Negrek

Years
    Darn it, Butterfree, when I was scrolling up the page I thought that link said that the new Tangled Web was here. And I was like "OMG SQUEE he updated!!11!"

But then I read it in context... and I was disappointed. *tear*

And yes, "Last of its Kind" is definitely worth a read. Definitely, definitely.

Missie

Pokemon Groomer
    Years
    Hey everyone. I've wanted to start a story about my adventures if I was to be a pokemon trainer. But I dont know how to start it.

Should I make the first chapter as a flashback/intro to my character then have the first day as the second chapter? Or would it be best to have the first chapter be the day of my leaving and then the second chapter have my character have a flashback before she leaves her town?

I dont know what to do.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Hmmmm OT. Not a good place to start writing fanfiction x3

Anyways, I'd try to do something unique ;) Most stories have flashbacks, or just professors giving pokemon blah...blah...blah...blah...

So, really come up with something that's going to grab your audience and not scream "CLICHE!" at them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back