• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol well if we want to have fun, here is something else, I remember seeing on a tech tv show a while back:

Zombo

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    That button's funny XD I don't know you guys find all these hilarities.
    Actually, we're all extremely slightly insane. It keeps the thread moving along nicely.

lol well if we want to have fun, here is something else, I remember seeing on a tech tv show a while back:

Zombo
    ROFL, he sounds like a stalker/pedophile. I was laughing my arse off. That site doesn't really do anything does it. XDD

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    It did have a newZletter[sic] that's not working at the moment. XD Lulz

EDIT: Click this, it's not a rickroll. I wouldn't say that if it was. It's a video, I personally find it hilarious.

Last edited:
    Years
    Pokemon fics seems to die too.

I have thought about an Oliver & Company and Pokemon crossover for a while, but I don't know so much yet.

Last edited:

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
    I was too scared to press the big red button!

Are you addicted to reading? Not the unhealthy one like stated here but the reading anything you find or see kind of addiction. This is a form of bibliophilia otherwise known as being a bookworm.
    Yes.When I'm not addicted to Project Gutenburg, or pirating books that I can't find in the library or can't afford, or reading fanfics, I generally read around five books a week.
    I didn't like primary school. When I was seven, they gave me the book "Zip the Frog" to read.

Page 2:
    Zip is a frog.

Page 3:
    Zip is all the colours of

You get the picture.
    I might have been happy with Zip the Frog, if I hadn't just finished reading Lord of the Rings. XD

- Pich_u

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    You know it's funny though, our store is selling Where the Wild Things Are, and adults are buying it like mad, reminiscing about it as a having read it as a child. If you're unaware though, they are making it into a movie: Where the Wild Things Are @ IMDB

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I remember in Grade 7, our teacher handed out books to the class based on there assumed(?) reading level or perhaps current grade or something. Needless to say, I got one of the easier books, and was disappointed, needless to say I petitioned to the teacher and got a longer (and I guess) more difficult book. It was definitely a good change. Both books however were historical fiction.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Are you addicted to reading? Not the unhealthy one like stated here but the reading anything you find or see kind of addiction. This is a form of bibliophilia otherwise known as being a bookworm.
    I wouldn't say I'm addicted, but I certainly love reading. :3 It does have to be a good book, however. :P

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    I didn't like primary school. When I was seven, they gave me the book "Zip the Frog" to read.
    When I was eight, we were forced to read something about a Blue Boy short story. It was infuriating. We were not allowed to read the whole dam thing but we had to go chapter by chapter. I could have finished the book in 5 minutes flat but then our teacher forced us to do it one chapter per day. It took the whole class two weeks. It was hell.

Although, because of my 'bookwormishness' anything goes when I'm desperate to read something. A children's book can be finished in 2 minutes if I'm bored. My Harry Potter novels, I used to finish reading them just 6 hours after we bought them.

Which reminds me,
    Are you a speed reader? How fast can you finish a 700 page book?

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years

No, not at all. I read what I want to read and what I read isn't just anything. I absolutely dread any type of biography or non-fiction book and I prefer to stay away from romance novels, so I'm not a bookworm. I do read a lot though; mostly sci-fi and fantasy with a little bit of realistic fiction occasionally.

Let us see...I read the last Harry Potter book in less than 16 hours (breaks included in that 16 hours, so more like 13ish with the hour or two of sleep I got and the 30 minutes I took to eat my meals), so you tell me. (I got it at midnight the night it came out and didn't put it down until 16 hours later)

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023

No, but I tend to read at good steady rate. I'd get bored of reading, if I read too slow. I can't even remember how long it took me to read Harry Potter. It is an estimate, but maybe it took me 15ish hours to finish the last book? Not sure, perhaps even 12. Regardless, I didn't finish it in 1 siting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back