• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fashion

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I usually wear jeans and a long sleeve shirt. Without meaning to, I dress a lot like Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory :3
    I really only own about 2 pairs of trousers that aren't jeans and though I own a lot of T-shirts, I really don't like wearing them compared to a long sleeved one.
    Spoiler:

Replace those trousers with jeans and that'd be me. Laptop 'n all.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I will wear almost anything, and somehow make it look fashionable. I love looking great and I think I have a unique sense of fashion about me. I love men and women's fashions both. They're just great to look at, haha. But my "style" is Indie, if I had to name it. Nick would agree with me on this. ;)

I'm aware I'm not fashionable in my sig, I didn't feel like dressing up that day shuddup.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I just get into anything I feel comfortable in. And I just get into my jeans in five minutes whenever I have to go out. XD; Well, most of the time anyways. A combination of Black Jeans and a hoody has been my main attire this week. But yeah, I wear whatever happens to come across my sight when I chuck things out of my closet.

Headfirst For Halos

[insert ellipses here]
    Years
    Something tells me that I would like the way Sydian dresses if I see him irl.

I'm currently hunting for a military jacket like this, except in olive green:

Spoiler:

Also, grey/grey-ish boots like these:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I can't exactly put myself in any category but I usually go with the flow as a skater kind of style, however I can easily get tired of it at times, since I happen to live in a skater area, that's when the plain old shirts and jeans come in, I still like my skater clothing, shoes, etc though. I'd really like to make my own sort of style for myself, however since I'm always low on money that won't be anytime soon.

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
    Hmmm...I don't know how to describe my style...it's celeb-style? lol I really like fashionable trends and brands (only with certain things). I love skinny jeans, sweater dresses, boots, dresses, scarves, etc. I spend a lot of money on clothes and really enjoy it. It really depends on what it is. I buy $5 t-shirts and buy expensive designer jeans, so it really depends. You can buy cheap stuff and look good. I value looking good and taking care of your self. I present myself the way that I feel, which is great all the time.

When it comes down to it, I love clothes and I love fashion.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Econo-Budget-Style!

Yeah, usually just shorts or slacks along with a T-shirt or collared shirt (Jeans irritate my skin). Many of my T-shirts are free giveaways at events at my school and I usually get the rest as gifts for Christmas and such. Honestly, I care more about how comfortable my outfits are rather than how stylish they are.

Unless I'm cosplaying.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    Bahahaha, I stopped caring about how I look years ago. I'm not out to impress :P

I can usually be found wearing some stupid band tee under a hoodie and jeans.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    A mix of emo and scene, with a hint of skater.

Tops: Metalcore/Screamo band tees, striped tees, graphic tees, plaid shirts
    Jeans: Skinny jeans (suuuuuper tight skinnies I might add; girl skinnies)
    Shoes: Vans
    Belts: Studded, plaid
    Hair: Traditional emo fringe
    Accessories: Beanie, gloves, bracelets

Colours: Black, purple, dark blue

MysticFlames

~Fedoras~
    Years
    I have a secret affinity for fashion; in that I really like creating unique looks for myself... I mean, I dunno. My style is definitely unique compared to most teenaged girls. I really like to incorporate a lot of men's wear into modern female attire. I love me my fedoras, vests, ties, and blazers, but then I love me my skinny jeans, necklaces, and boots. And scarves. I wear a lot of scarves. On the other hand, I don't like wearing skirts/dresses, short shorts, anything frilly, etc. So yeah, I think I dress like a gay guy. Hmm.

In general, I'm keen on accessories and layering.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2012
    Gosh! I love fashion so danm much.

Buying clothes, bags, shoes,and etc will make me go in debt one day! :(
    but hey i'll look good in debt! :P

I'd say my style is Over the top girly and glammy? x
    I love pink, ruffles, flowers, animal print, skirts, sequin, and big faux fur coat..
    oh god maybe my style is Drag queenish! :P
    I get most of my ideals from old holly wood glam movies <3

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Don't know, don't care. I just wear whatever the heck is in my closet at the moment that I think would look good on me for the day. I spend very little on clothes because I really do not give a crap about what's "in" at the moment. I go with myself, not the crowd!

otaku-dono

Merkabah
    Years
    I dress in a suit, tie, pants, hat and borderline trenchcoat, since that's what I like. It's fun looking different from literally everyone. Oh and I hate pretty much all "popular" clothing, since it's just so boring.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    When it comes down to pants, I only got jeans and some shorts in my closet. I almost always wear jeans and a t-shirt except when it's extremely warm outside, in which case you'll see me wearing shorts. I don't like to wear long sleeved shirts and sweaters, but with the climate here in the Netherlands you don't have much choice. I do wear t-shirts over long sleeved sweaters, but I make sure the long sleeved one's either gray or black.

I don't like to wear the exact same thing as everybody else does, but I guess I did end up with the same coat which most guys also seem to have:
    A Nickelson. This one to be precise:
    Spoiler:
    It's still lovely coat, it looks good and it's nice and warm. And that cute Hindu girl working at the store gave me a 20% discount

I wear Armani glasses, they aren't super expensive and look great:
    Spoiler:

I also wear a Diesel Watch and a 55cm golden necklace.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    Normally I like simple style, with regular comfortable T-Shirt and shorts.
    But I MAY plan to change my fashion to Metalhead style soon when I grow older, since I'm a Metalhead.

Back