• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fav legendary bird out of ho oh lugia articuno zapdos molres

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    My faves Lugia. I grew up with Pokemon Silver and using Lugia as my main Pokemon.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    Lugia can beat all of these guys. So, he wins. Plus, Lugia wins for the better shiny form out of all these

Ummm... No offense, but he can't. I voted for Lugia but he can't beat all of them. Articuno can with the Mind Reader and Sheer Cold tactic. Mind reader locks on, Sheer Cold OHKO instantly next turn.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    The Trio of birds are really cool and so is Ho-Oh, but Lugia was the star of Pokémon: The Movie 2000! so the crown goes to the Ruler of the Seas. I wasn't forgetting Articuno, Moltres or Zapdos. It's just that all they did was screech and attempt to kill Lugia. Also, Lugia's magnificant and his design is really cool.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I vote zapdos.
    i like ho-oh, but it seems to colourful for my taste.
    moltres just looks like a giant pigeon set on fire.
    articuno....i just don't like ice types.
    i just hate lugia because its only a wall and nothing else.
    not only that, but its wings are giant hands.
    but if we were talking shadow form, lugia would win, hands down.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I will never know why people just adore Lugia so much lol

For me it's Articuno. It's so cute and underrated and cute <3 Moltres is also very insanely cool ^_^ Zapdos and Ho-oh are pretty cool too but eh, they aren't as cute as the other two.

I don't necessarily dislike Lugia but I tend to grow kind of weary about something when it gets a lot of hype and attention lol.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Articuno. Lugia is overhyped and I actually think it's design is rather lacklustre.

Last edited:

Johnnyboi

Street Pokéster
    Years
    All of the legendary birds are totally awesome IMO, the beasts aswell, you can't even compare their sheer beauty to the 3 regis/3 stupid apes.

I have always loved Ho-Oh, it has a special place in my heart, I've always been a Pokémon Gold guy :D

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Lugia is not a bird. Any way I like these three equally, Ho oh, Moltres, and Articuno! they are the prettiest.

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
    I like articuno the most. He looks cool and i love ice pokemon.

Lugia is a close 2nd though as he helped me throughout my silver version and has a cool theme song.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I don't really have a solid reason, but I would have to go with Ho-oh.
    I simply like it because it looks really nice and it seems to be quite powerful. Now, I don't know how it fares against Moltres in competitive battling or anything, so my decision is purely based on appearance.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I don't really have a solid reason, but I would have to go with Ho-oh.
    I simply like it because it looks really nice and it seems to be quite powerful. Now, I don't know how it fares against Moltres in competitive battling or anything, so my decision is purely based on appearance.

Well for starters Ho oh is uber and Moltres is not.

Back