• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fav Starter?

Favorite Starter?

• Charmander

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Squirtle

• Bulbasaur

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Totodile

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Chikorita

• Cyndaquil

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Torchic

• Mudkip

• Treecko

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Oshawott

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Snivy

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Tepig

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chespin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fennekin

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Froakie

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Turtwig

• Chimchar

• Piplup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    FAVOURITE STARTER OFCOURSE CHIMCHAR
    CUTE
    STRONG
    COOL EVOLUTIONS
    MY FAV TYPE
    WHAT ELSE DO I NEED?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I'd have to go with Fennekin. I didn't like it at the beginning, but as I watched the anime a bit more, it grew on me with it's cry and expressions. If there were two options, Oshawott would come in a close second.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    I'd have to go with Fennekin. I didn't like it at the beginning, but as I watched the anime a bit more, it grew on me with it's cry and expressions. If there were two options, Oshawott would come in a close second.

Fennekin is amazingly adorable, I have a feeling it will soon usurp Piplup's position as my favourite starter. :s

GreenNeonz

LuckyLinoone
    Years
  • It was hard to make the decision... I basically had to choose between Mudkip, Treecko and Cyndaquil in the end. I honestly just like Treecko better, and seeing Ash's in the anime definitely made a difference.

K e n

Secret Spy
    Years
  • Hands down. The classic squirtle is the best. Who doesn't like giant water canon of death? Plus its on the back of a turtle.

Pretty Wing

きれいなハネ
    Years
  • Johto starters have always been my favourites! I also really the Sinnoh starters, particularly Turtwig. Ultimately I picked Chikorita because I fell in love with her and then Bayleef through Pokémon: The Johto Journeys.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2018
    Top 3:
    1. Bulbasaur - the real OG. My first starter ever, and simply a badass, love him.
    2. Cyndaquil - love this little fella, and he evolves into cool Quilava, and badass Typhlosion!
    3. Turtwig - the cutest and only choice of his gen's batch, not to mention I love Ground-types, so boom, here we are.

Years
  • Totodile is by far the best starter for me. The first ever pokemon game I played was Heart Gold. I was overly excited to find out that that totodile was going to follow me wherever I went. It is my very first pokemon I obtained in any pokemon game, but was also the first pokemon I ever raised to level 100. With ice fang, it helped me take down lance, and his overpowered dragons. (Considering my pokemon were underleveled and I had nothing else to compat his dragons) To this day, I still have that totodile, now feraligator, in my copy of pokemon Y.

Back