• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fave Manga Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
    Shampoo said:
    Fav manga girls are:

Blue:She's cool,attractive,cute,sarcastic,flirty,and herioc!
    Who doesn't love her?And did I forget to mention that my fav shipping has her in it?
    quote]
    WHOOOOOO!!!!!!! GO BLUE! I wanna meet someone like her ! XDD

Pikachus_Paw

Star Gazer
    Years
    lmao putting me at a spot again xD j/k but then,it's real hard to decide between crystal and yellow...=/ maybe I'm voting for...yellow =D

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    All the girl are nice but one question- Red is Satoshi right? Or is he the 'new guy' from FR/LG? Blue is the girl from FR/LG too right---> brings back one theory- all the main character girls- except enemies have some type of attraction to Satoshi (red...)'s character...

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    *coughs* Ash-hater has arrived *cough* Molly didn't have an attraction to Ash. Touche'.

Dances and waves Blue flags! Blue rules! So does Sapphire! Blue and Sapphire PWN! Yellow is cute and so is Krys, but personally i like Blue and Saph the most. Because they're in my fave pairings. ^_^;;

And the Manga really has no connection with the Anime, so, NO, Red is not Satoshi, and NO Sapphire is not May. You can tell with their appearance difference with Red, and their attitude difference with Saph. That'd be like saying Green is Gary, even though their similarities are more obvious then the others.

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    I like Hazel from Pokemon Magical Journey, Sapphire and Blue.
    Were we only supposed to pick one. :knockedou

Years
    Meangirl, you're being very mean by reviving too many old threads... ;O

Sorry but I have to warn you for this... ;o;

~CLOSED~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back