• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Actor/Actress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Robert Downey Jr, Jennifer Aniston, Liam Neeson, Jim Parsons, and Jennifer Lawrence immediately come to mind. I don't watch a lot of TV, but when I do, it's either something amazing that's trending (Inception, Hunger Games, The Big Bang Theory) or is something that plays often on HBO/FX (Taken) or another channel I watch that mostly plays sitcoms (Friends). So yeah, that's how I fell in love with these actors and actresses. :'D

edit: wait omfg I love Neil Patrick Harris from How I Met Your Mother too. n_n

Last edited:

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
Ok, here is mine: Matthew Broderick, Jeremy Irons, Jonathon Taylor Thomas, Moira Kelly, Rowan Atkinson, Nathan Lane, and Robert Guillaume (I like The Lion King as you can tell by my picture.)
I also like Jim Parsons and Johnny Galecki from The Big Bang Theory.
I am also a fan of Robert Downey Jr., Neve Campbell, Ray Romano.
I also like anyone from Saturday Night Live.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 30, 2012
So many!
Audrey Hepburn
Bette Davis
Joan Crawford
Katherine Hepburn
Elizabeth Taylor

Actors-
Carry Grant
James Dean
Clark Gable

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
So many!
Audrey Hepburn
Bette Davis
Joan Crawford
Katherine Hepburn
Elizabeth Taylor

Actors-
Carry Grant
James Dean
Clark Gable

Scarlette, as one of the only true Old Hollywood lovers on PokeCommunity.com, this list gives me extreme pleasure. It's been so long since I've seen such a list of Hollywood greats compiled into one post on this forum! So very long!

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
My favorite actor is probably a three-way tie between Chuck Norris, Eddie Murphy, and Johnny Depp.

Actresses in a three-way tie are Kyla Pratt, Jennifer Lopez, and Emma Watson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back