• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Anime/Manga Rivalry.

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    Natsu vs, Gray from Fairy Tail. They're funny. :3

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Asuna vs. Ayaka (Negima)

Reason: They are a funny pair of rivals, as they can be friends one day, arch-nemesis the next day. At first, they argued all of the time, and nearer then end of the series, they only argue occasionally argue about Negi.

.AhKeno*

~~~~*
    Years
    Ash vs Gary - Gary was such a cool guy, and the episodes where they appeared were hilarious!

Ranma vs Ryoga - Both great characters, and love how Ryoga can just attack Ranma out of nowhere and then they start to fight.

Best Moment- When Ryoga snuck into ranma's house in the middle of the night, stood right by Ranma and Whispered "Ranma ,wake up, lets fight" FREaking AwSome!

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
    Love goku.v.vegeta and L v light, but since so many people have already said it i'll list some others;

Gats and Griffith - Berserk
    Jin and Mugen - Samurai champloo
    Spike and Vicious - Cowboy bebop

Rainy Day

Perfect Weather
    Years
    Light vs. L or Lelouch vs. Schneizel.

Light vs. L because... well, they're incredibly entertaining. I mean, when they took the focus off of their rivalry, the whole show fell apart. Lelouch vs. Schneizel because of the nuances in their personalities... It's hard to explain.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Rivalry, huh . . . it'd have to be any combination of Elsie, Nora and Haqua from The World God Only Knows. Maybe not Elsie, though, as she's too much of a ditz to really be a convincing rival.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    My favorite were/are:
    Kurumu vs. Moka vs. Mizore vs. Yukari
    Kanade vs. Yuri
    Ichigo vs. Aizen
    Ichigo vs. Hollow Ichigo

Short list, I can't really think of anymore at the moment D:

Back