• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Anime

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
    Years
    Mine would have to be Code Geass, I love the dramatic speeches and the action and Kallen... Eh back to the point. ^_^; I loved the episode that Lelouch had used geass on one of his brother(can't remember his name) and ordered him to surrender, then Lelouch gave this Awesome and dramatic speech, declaring that the world is under his control! ^_^ That was just awesome!

tikki

Idiot Haunter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Samurai Champloo, Mononoke (NOT Princess Mononoke), Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and Furi Kuri are my top 5, in no specific order. I tend to watch short animes, because anything that drags on tends to get kind of icky and mucky and full of itself. Sailor Moon is the exception because of nostalgia, and its wacky copy-pasted attack sequences just capture my heart. As for Japanese animated movies, Tonari no Totoro will always be my favorite, followed closely by Whisper of the Heart. I love Grave of the Fireflies too but I can't watch it, it's way too sad and it makes me feel sick to my stomach.

Cid

Years
    There are lots of anime that I like watching.
    But if I had to pick one, and judging from my current anime list, I'd say Katekyo Hitman Reborn! would be my favorite.

I don't know, but Tsuna always reminds me that anyone can change from being good-for-nothing if they put their heart to it.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Mine would have to be Death Note, the sophistication and plotline were wicked, the anime was a good version of the manga.
    Neon Genesis Evangelion was alright but the ending of the anime completely threw me.
    Elfien Lied was really good but the anime stopped short of the manga.
    CANAAN was another good one.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Mine Would Be Either Kimi ni Todoke Or The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya. Both Very Entertaining To Me. (and I Love Haruhi Suzumiya no matter if it's subbed or dubbed)

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Sep 30, 2010
    My #1 anime is Bleach.
    But, all the animes that I like are Bleach, Dragonball Z, Death Note, Naruto/Naruto Shippuden, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Kuroshitsuji(Black Butler).

Years
    I guess the closest thing to my favorite anime would be Clannad. I'm watching a bunch of really good series right now, but none of them are truly "great" series, though many would disagree with me if they had a look at my list of what I am currently watching.

Back