• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite Attack of 3rd Generation?

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    The title pretty much says it all. What's your favorite attack for 3rd Generation? Ruby, Saphhire, Emerald. Please, no SPAM, or 4th Generation disccussion in this Thread at ALL. That would go in the Diamond and Pearl section. (Diamond and Pearl part.) Ok. I hope I worded it well. My favorite attack for 3rd Gen would have to be Meteor Mash, or Leaf Blade. They're kewl.

Last edited:

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I fell in love with Leaf Blade in Sapphire. The attack was so effective and turned critical quite a bit, which made it all the better.

It was extremally helpful in thrashing Liza & Tate.

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
  • Rollout. ALL BOW DOWN TO THIRD-TURN ROLLOUT, WHICH WILL PWN YOUR SORRY BUTTS FROM THEN ON. All the way to the final Rollout.

Also, I loved Surf and Earthquake.

darkvoider

Director of Voider BP
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2008
    My fav attack

I love using Sacred Fire on my friends. I freeze them then unmelt them to suffer a instant burn. The effects are nice. To bad only Ho-oh can learn it.

HeroBlue

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • The Hyper Beam, Solarbeam etc were cool before the 3rd genes, but now i'm up to Focus Punch and, still Solarbeam.

Oww

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • 3rd gen Surf > 4th gen Surf. D:

Why did they have to change it so that it hits your own Pokemon in double battles too... that's probably my favourite attack in 3rd gen, the waves action was pretty cool too.

Years
  • Sacred Fire. Hyper Beam looks crappy now. To me it looked like the user was pouring a boxful of cereals at the opponent. Sheer cold looks nice.

Back