• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Card (Yugioh)

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    LAWL at you and Scythemaster, Haseo. E-Heroes are actually pretty lame as far as fusions go. They depend on King of the Swamp, etc., in order to use their powers, and they give you -CA either way. E-Hero Big City, on the other hand, is my personal favorite decktype, aside from Crystal Beast and Yubel of course. Anyway, I think Frosty knows that E-Hero ain't all bad. One of his decks is Neos return. 0_o Anyway, fusion hero can be countered without fusion counters. Do the words "Smashing Ground" mean anything to you? Seriously, you kill a fusion hero and it isn't coming back from the graveyard for another few years, and your opponent can't pull back the fusion monster back from the graveyard. Nu, I'll take revival hero anyday.

In other news, D-Hero Dogma is revealed to be completely impractical because of the inability to quickly get it onto the field. On the other hand, dealing damage to your opponent equal to half their life points each standby phase ain't too shabby. And D-Hero has nothing to do with fusion, so no, they aren't the same principle as E-Hero.

Bloo-D equips an opponent's monster and gains half their attack points and, in the anime, their effects. Can't remember if he has a different effect in the OCG, though.

To counterbalance my off-topicness, my favorite E-Hero has got to be Stratos, and not just becauase of his truly pwnsome effect. XD

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Erm...yeah, if e-hero fusion is the strongest deck you've ever seen then you really haven't seen anything yet.

You've also got the e-hero d-hero dynamic the wrong way around, I'm afraid: E-Hero tosses away card advantage, D-Hero creates card advantage; it doesn't take a genius to figure out which is easier to benefit from. -.- E-Hero really doesn't have much to its name beyond Stratos, Ocean, and Wildheart. (Okay, Neos too if we spin our deck around it) Clayman and Sparkman are passable if you plan to miracle fusion, possibly Bladedge too if you figure out some way to play the freakin' thing effectively (but good luck with that). All other e-heroes are a joke.

A bad joke, nearly as bad as all the monster-specific supports they have. D=

Seriously, without Stratos and Skyscraper 2 no-one in their right mind would even consider the things for anything but thematic reasons. Sure, Shining Flare Wingman and Wildedge are decent fusion monsters, but those are basically the only ones worth fusing for.

D-Heroes on the other hand are standalones, three of which have had serious metagame impact. Diamond Dude and Dasher used to terrorize the metagame to the point where the banlist makers saw fit to declare open war on their most prominent decktype; ever heard of Diamond Dude Turbo? The sheer brutality of that deck makes e-hero fusion look just plain pathetic in comparison. DDT may be gone now that their key cards were hammered, but Disc Commander is now a standard pick for anything that plans to recur tribute fodder (draw two cards for the price of the one it takes to revive the monster, and gain a piece of tribute fodder for a monarch or LaDD while we're at it? Yes please); perfect circle (currently one of the dominant decktypes) wouldn't be able to do its thing without the backbone of Disc Commander and Destiny Draw, not to mention the self-replacing tribute fodder that is Destiny Hero Malicious. Fear Monger also plays its part in recurring Disc Commander time and time again and Dasher is still liberally splashed into Mausoleum decks and others relying on summoning big beaters for its ability to convert a topdecked high level monster from a duelist's nightmare to a game-winning draw.

And yeah...it's kind of funny how you mentioned one of the worst D-heroes in existence as the only reason to play D-Hero. Dogma is pretty freakin' sucky to be honest. (countering Blue Eyes, lawl) Sure, I've been planning a deck to see if I can exploit that halve the life points thing, but I know enough to realize that there's no way that card will ever get competitive. Too expensive for the effect. D= Bloo-D/Plasma has potential, though, since it messes around with monster effects, but it's definitely something you need to build your deck around to make it work.

And...I have found some new favorites. Nothing to replace my precious Satellite Cannon (<3), but I adore Spatial Collapse. Yay for locking out absolutely every card my opponent has! ^0^ Agent of Judgment - Saturn is cool too, though unfortunately not available in Spirit Caller as is Ectoplasmer, which is available. (gonna' have to build a deck around that one of these days) Oh, and Ojama Trio and Fenrir are also cool, particularly in combo.

That is all. ^^

Last edited:

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    I have several favorites.

Yubel
    Yubel - Das Abscheulich Ritter
    Yubel - Das Extreme Traurig Drachen
    Great Shogun Shien
    The Six Samurai - Zanji
    Cyberdark Dragon
    Dark Magician
    Winged Kuriboh LV10
    Gravekeeper's <insert the rest of the name here because I love them all>
    The Wicked Avatar
    The Wicked Eraser
    The Wicked Dreadroot
    Raviel, Lord of Phantasms
    Uria, Lord of Searing Flames
    Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder
    Armityle, the Chaos Phantom
    Creator of Light - Horakhty
    Marshmallon
    Magician of Black Chaos
    Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys
    Alien Mother
    Dark Magician Girl

That's about all I can think of right now. Horakhty's in italics because she's not yet a card, as far as I know. They should make a card of her, though, and a "Cartouche of the Pharaoh" card or something, so that the God Card set will be complete (I know they can't be played, but I'm primarily a collector anyway).

By the way, I made a Gate Guardian Deck without UFOroid and UFOroid Fighter, and it beat a Gravekeeper's Deck 2-0.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2007
    i have an e-hero deck and currently my favorite would be wildedge... there are several ways to summon bladedge easily.. but right now i found something that i really like but its still in japanese.. Rainbow neos. try to seach for it.. it has an awesome effect...

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    i have an e-hero deck and currently my favorite would be wildedge... there are several ways to summon bladedge easily.. but right now i found something that i really like but its still in japanese.. Rainbow neos. try to seach for it.. it has an awesome effect...

Rainbow Neos
    LIGHT Warrior-Type/Fusion/Effect
    Level 10 ATK 4500 DEF 3000

"Elemental Hero Neos + either 1 "Rainbow Dragon" or 1 "Rainbow Dark Dragon"
    This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon, and a Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn, you can select and activate 1 of these effects:
    • You can send 1 monster you control to the Graveyard to return all monsters your opponent controls to their owners' Deck(s).
    • You can send 1 Spell or Trap Card you control to the Graveyard to return all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls to their owners' Deck(s).
    • You can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard to return all cards in your opponent's Graveyard to their owners' Deck(s).

Back