• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Drink (ANY Drink!!!!)

Favorite Drink?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
  • Favourite drink, you ask? I'd probably have to go with lemonade (not the stuff you buy, but homemade <3) or frappuccinos (Mint Mocha Chip and Vanilla Beeeean :D). Unfortunately, I can only have the later on special occasions, but I make some lemonade pretty often <3

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Alcoholic: Cider
    Non-alcoholic: Cream soda

I often forget that cream soda is better than Dr Pepper... since it's so rare because no major company makes it. =_=

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    As soon as I saw Diet Coke on the list, I checked it XD

Well, my favourite drink is and always has been Diet Coke.
    It owns other Coke and just tastes good :3

Years
  • Usually tap water. If I'm thirsty, nothing works better. ♥

Besides water, I really love orange juice. It's a great way for me to get calcium in my diet, since I haaaate milk. Then orange soda. I really love orange-flavored drinks. If only I liked eating oranges raw. ._.;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really love Green Tea. I love Nestea and Lipton Iced Green Tea...it is so good. Especially the diet ones. <3

And also water. Water is great too. XD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • My favorite drink would indeed be sweet iced tea. Relaxing, lovely, and tastes damn good. :D I can't resist iced coffee, either.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I am drinking Iced Tea right now:) Mango and Peach <3

I agree, it is so refreshing when it goes down your throat:)

Back