• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Favorite Fairies!

Years
  • For me it's between Azumarill and Whimsicott. I've always thought the latter was cool, especially given how much of a troll it is with Prankster. >:) The former just hits hard and grew over time from being garbage when it was introduced in GSC to absolute boss in XY.

Mitapu

Lunar Trainer
    Years
  • Favorite Pokemon converted to fairy: mawile. Now, favorite 6 gen fairy has to be florges.... although her design took some getting used to.

Edit: the only thing I dislike about my new tablet is how it keeps editing words like Pokemon names.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2014
    I'm going to be unoriginal and say Sylveon, it just has a really cute design.

Years
  • Gardevoir (and its Mega), Togekiss and Sylveon are my favorite fairies. I love Dedenne as well. (If Dedenne had an evolution I'd use it in my main team.)

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    I quite liked the Flabèbè line, Gardevoir and Mawile despite my disdain for the fairy typing. Ever since I used Mawile in the 3rd gen I knew GF would have something up it's sleeve for it, it was just too cool of an idea to waste.

If Miltoic was a Fairy, it would've been the best. It would suit the fairy typing too due to the beauty persona it conveys.

Last edited:
    Years
  • That is one other thing unique about Flabébé - the fact that it comes in a few different colored forms. While they aren't unique in battle or anything, it's still kinda interesting. I got the rare Orange Flower Flabébé the other day, which was pretty neat.

Years
  • My favourite Fairy has to be either Cottonee or Azurill. I mean, Azurill's so cute. Plus, you have to feel sorry for it because in most sprites and in official artwork, it looks so sad. I mean, Ken Sugimori must have wanted Azurill to look like the most miserable Pokemon ever...
    I don't really know why I like Cottonee. Probably because Whimsicott was one of the best Pokemon on my team in Black and white...

MeetMeInUtopia

Do You Think you can tell...
    Years
  • Florges has to be my favorite. I've nicked named her and she is apart of my main team. A very strong and sturdy Pokemon. Evolution stone requirement is a little daunting but it's worth it to evolve her

Years
  • Sylveon is definitely my new favorite fairy. I also really like dedenne.
    For old ones who got the typing, my favorites are togekiss and whimsicott. <3

Years
  • My favorite fairy Pokemon would have to be Xerneas. I bought X version just for Xerneas because of how gorgeous and awesome she looks! I was very happy to discover that she made a solid addition to my team! Other than that, I really love Sylveon and Dedenne! I knew I liked Dedenne when I first saw one in the game, but when I saw the one in the anime, I fell completely in love! XD Just about the cutest thing ever, aside from Pikachu! :3

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Favorite Fairies!

I love Aromatisse's design and total concept (even though it's by far the most feminine looking Pokémon, and I usually don't like those). It's also much more powerful than you'd think it was. It was one of my power players on my Y team and a go-to Pokémon under some circumstances.

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
    Years
  • This generation my favourite Fairy type Pokémon would have to be Sylveon.
    I'm a fan of Eevee and it's eeveelutions.
    When I found out there would be a new one this generation it was one of the reasons I got back into Pokémon although I think it looks more female in its normal form and male as a shiny Pokémon!
    Favorite Fairies!
    Favorite Fairies!

Last edited:

Pinta77

Only 8 new fairys? I was about to say it doesn't seem lile there's a lot...

I havent really used any fairy types. Although my current party is almost completely level
    100 so im gonna start a new party and put a fairy in it... I was thinking sylveon.

but over 600 pokemon now and only 8 new fairy types? Cmon now... not much to choose from.

Bestintheworld

Capo de tutti capo
    Years
  • I think all the new put fairy types are pretty bad, I liked slyveon but now I can't stand to have it in my party the colors design not my cup of tea. So prolly gardevior or clefable because to me clefable was the original fairy

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
    Years
  • Seems like a lot of fans for Sylveon. I haven't had a chance to use one a friend gave me. From what I've seen it takes Special Attacks really really well. I'm thinking of trying out Clefairy

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • None of the fairies introduced in GenVI are particularly appealing. Klefki has some potential as it fits my usual battle style, but it's a bit weak compared to others that fill the role.

Azumarill and Gardevoir are freakin' beasts though.

pokefan648

< I ate your giant meatball :3
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    One word: SYLVEON. It is one of the most powerful Pokémon I own, next to my Yveltal and my Conkeldurr.

Back