• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite flavor of Pizza?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    The kind with cheese, sauce, and toppings. Seriously not much I wouldn't eat when it comes to pizza.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I've only had Hawaiian pizza once, but man, that thing was amazing. Aside from that, regular and pepperoni, all the way.

Years
  • I didn't realize so many of you liked Hawaiian pizza. Not that I blame you, it is pretty good. 8) Sadly we don't make it at my work anymore so I haven't had it in years. </3

Personally I like veggies on mine. Tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, onion, peppers... not all at once, but if it's got veggies I'm usually game. I'm cool with sausage and pepperoni or just plain cheese too. I'm not very picky. :p

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I love pizza from time to time. I prefer white pizza, since I hate tomatoes and I love making my own pizzas on flatbreads. I take the faltbread, put olive oil and cheese on it then put whatever toppings I like on it. For topping the best Ive ever had was pepperoni and bacon pizza. Yummy :D My mom buys turkey pepperoni which is much better because it dosent make the pizza greasy and it tastes the same. I discovered the deliciousness of this pizza a while back. Other toppings I enjoy are ham, sausage and mushrooms. I sometimes put some oregano and garlic powder on the pizza and parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes. So so good and smells awesome. California Pizza Kitchen has an awesome wild mushroom pizza I love. I want one now. Next time I go there I have to have one.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Anything with meat on it is A-OK with me. Doesn't matter what exactly, so long as it comes from a dead animal, it can happily be a topping on any pizza I eat.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I don't care what kind of pizza slice you invite me, as long as there are jalapenos on it, or a nearby container I'll gladly eat two slices.

personally I prefer a pizza with lots of meat, so meat lovers would be my choice - don't leave out those jalapenos.

Back