• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite flavor of Pizza?

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    What's your favorite flavor of pizza? And what time of day as well as what day do you usually eat Pizza? I like Cheese Pizza from Domino's which I usually have for lunch or dinner on Fridays.

Years
  • Hawaiian yeyeye!! That, or bacon double cheeseburger. That, or anything with mushrooms. And I'm down for anchovies too.

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    Oh man cheese pizza from Domino's is incredible! Get me those and Parmesan bread bites and I'm set! Don't have a specific day, unless I'm getting from the local shop that has a Tuesday special.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I love Pepperoni as well as Hawaiian pizzas! They are about the only flavours I choose when ordering pizzas. Those two are just heavenly; filled with so much bursts of flavour. *licks lips*

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I love pizza, live for pizza, don't matter if it's pepperoni, cheese, meat lover's, or spinach, I gotta have my pizza, need it, want it, have to have it, pizza in my face, bless pizza in the morning, afternoon, and evening.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • As long it has green peppers and mushrooms. You know garden style. Occasionaly I bake my own pizza toped it with random stuff.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    HAWAIIAN, IT'S JUST INCREDIBLY GOOD AND DELICIOUS AND I WOULD EAT IT FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER IF I COULD. B)

In general, I like Hawaiian pizzas. :>

Years
  • Meatlovers for me, especially with pepperoni and cabanossi. I love the nice blend of flavors, in fact my mother likes to cook me one with feta and herbs on it too. Really delicious if you ask me.

I don't like any pizza with vegies in it though, vegetables never cut it for me lol.

Years
  • I had pizza for dinner tonight! It was a pretty crummy frozen pizza that I threw in the oven though, and barely deserved to have the pizza name.

I really don't have any pizza preference, as long as there aren't too many different veggies on it (I don't mind them elsewhere, but they always seem weird on pizza to me). Whatever I have though, it needs to have a really good sauce, as that can make or break a good pizza. And I could probably eat pizza at any time, but I usually have it for dinner, or a slice of cold pizza for lunch the next day.

Ace.

Love Yourself
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2015
    My favorite kind of pizza is Hawaiian Pizza and Pepperoni Pizza.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I love a Hawaiian Pizza, but also a Pepperoni Pizza. I don't mind if it has Jalapenos or Peppers on it, I'd still eat the Pizza.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I'll probably first look for some kind of mushroom or white pizza

One of the best pizza's I had ever had was actually a pumpkin pizza o.o

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Love me some BBQ chicken pizza, mm mm mm! So tangy and delicious with just the right amount of brown.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Uh. I don't like pizza, tbh. I'm not really sure why. Some kinds are good, but I wouldn't eat it, anyway, considering the nasty stuff in restaurant food.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I'd eat just any kind of pizza with any kind of toppings. As long as the pizza itself tastes good. But to be specific, I'd have to say I like pepperoni, sausage, hamburger, cheeseburger, cheese and Canadian Bacon pizza the most. The best pizza place I would say imo is either Papa Johns or Dominos. There also two local pizza places called Fortel's Pizza Den and IMO's , and I absolutely love both of theirs pizzas. If I were to meet up with someone on PC not from St. Louis , IMO's is one place I'd take them so they can get a taste of St. Louis pizza. :)

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    My ultimate all-time favorite would probably be cheese with green peppers :9

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Italian Sausage is my absolute favorite. With extra cheese. The cheesiest, the better. Too bad I'm dieting and can't eat that anymore. Someday I will once again <3

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Just regular pizza with regular cheese and no topics and a little extra sauce.

Years
  • I love pizza but if I have it too often I actually get quite sick of it. As for my favourite that actually depends on where it comes from

Domino's - BBQ Meatlovers with a thin n' crispy crust
    Sarpino's - Either pepperoni or Hawaiian... then again anything from them (except vegetarian and supreme) is fairly good xD

I'm not really a fan of other pizza's (bar home made) but I think that's mostly because they don't compare to Domino's or Sarpino's.

Back