• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite Galactic Commander

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    meh i didnt really care for team galatic, they all had funny hair styles. Well except for Cyrus. So i guess cyrus is pretty cool spite the fact that he has no emotion

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Mars.

Mars is cool.

She's the only one that actually looks like a girl. XP

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Mars ftw.

I'd say Cyrus, but he has his own level of awesomeness. *dusts Cyrus and places him carefully on a separate shelf*

So Mars it is.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Out of all, Mars seemed to capture my interest the most. Her design in my opinion looks the best as well as more fitting for a galactic style group. Also, I think she is overall a great commander for Team Galactic and based on the anime has this relaxed yet rough-edged personality, which seems to outstand for me the most. Plus, her Pokémon Purugly is one of the best she has, disregarding its "ugly" look, acts out to be very tough with attitude and shows strength even though it is looked down upon by others.

Thinking back, when I faced Mars the first time in Pearl, her Purugly actually gave me a competitive challenge. I believe this is what made me favor Mars above Jupiter, Saturn, and the rest because it was my first "challenging" match against any of the Galactic commanders and it's just a memory withheld.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Cyrus. Why? Well, he's insane in a different way then everyone else in Galactic. Not to mention that he was going to turn on his entire organization, or at least most of them. That, and he is the only challenge out of Team Galactic. Seriously, I can never beat him on the first try.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Cyrus isn't technically a Commander, but he's my favorite because he's calm, cold, and unemotional. Exactly what I aspire to be.

Out of the three lower Commanders, I favor Mars for her looks and personality. Hoop skirts FTW!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    mines cyrus and mars but i like mars better she has an attitude

PIKACHU DOES KUNGFU!

working out the kinks ;D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    Jupiter.

At least he didn't have that freaky of a hairstyle.
    I'm pretty sure Jupiter is a girl!?

Saturn is my favorite boy, because he has BLUE HAIR! And Mars is my favorite girl, I love how she has Purugly. I hate Purugly. IT IS PURE UGLY.

Last edited:

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    Mars. Just because she seems to be the smart on and KNOWS what needs to be done and how to do it.

Back