• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite game of all time

MISSINGNOxx1990

Black candles burn, all minds aligned...
Years
  • Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

a game i always finish yearly at least, gave me nightmares as a kid and everytime i play it i feel like i discover something new

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Battle Network series of Megaman is up there. Such a shame that it no longer exists.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Its probably super smash brothers melee still.....though I also have a soft spot for these three games; Pokemon Ultra Moon version, Hello Kitty Cube Frenzy, and Hello Kitty Roller Rescue :)

Still i could play melee for hours haha it's been a favorite of mine for a long time <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    Red Alert 2, Doom 3, Metal Slug 5, Need For Speed Most Wanted (even because I love games with metal/rock soundtracks), Heroes Lore 3 Stigmata Of Gaia on ipod touch, Monster Hunter 2nd G on ppsspp, Killer Instinct on snes, Under Night In Birth on ps4 (others metal soundtracks), Pokemon Emerald on gba, Call Of Duty 4/Modern Warfare 1 on pc, but Berserk Musou its my favourite

Last edited:

TiredTomboy

Punk Girl Devin
    Years
  • Fallout New Vegas. No real reason, it's just nice to have a game I know all the ends and outs of, secret areas, unmarked sections, etc. Like a game I feel "at home" playing.

I'm also really digging theHunter lately, which is wild because I've never liked hunting games much before. I think it's the RPG elements that draw me into shooty games lol.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years

• That's my favorite game of all time. 5 Tours... and predates Tie Fighter... dear lord how many hours I put into that game. I'm a master at it where I purposely picked fights with Enemy Capital Ships and won lol. Can't do that in Tie Fighter or later Generations since AI and Warship defenses improved big time. Forget what my career best is for any particular pilot but I'd wager at least 25 Star Destroyers and 20 Nebulon B Frigates(not to mention countless Tie Starfighters and Assault Gunboats).

Years
  • There's some close seconds like Final Fantasy X, the Pokemon Franchise and OneShot but I think my overall favourite is The Last of Us. Such a beautifully constructed (yet horrific) world, simple but enjoyable gameplay, good soundtrack and an incredible story and characters.

Back