• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Favorite Gen 6 Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Zelos

Blame Your Fate
Years
  • If I can only pick one, hands down it would be Pangoro! He is like Snorlax's little brother but more badass looking! If I were to pick my top three it would be:

1. Pangoro
    2. Braixen
    3. Xerneas

In terms of best Mega-Evolutions, I think Absol takes the cake.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • Amaura and Aurorus are definitely my favorites. I bonded with my Amaura/Aurorus named Pandora in my Pokémon Y and he was the first Poke I maxed out the affection on.

Years
  • I like most of the new pokémon, but especially these:

Espurr and Meowstic
    The Goomy family - I hope to get a Goodra soon, but it never seems to be raining when I play so I currently have a lv 64 Sliggoo. :P
    Phantump - not so fond of Trevenant, but Phantump is adorable.
    Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist

Oh, and Mega Gengar is cool.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    I think my favorite could be the chespin evolution line (I think I spent too much time with them at pokemon amie). Grenninja also looks great and makes me remember of a megamanzero character (phantom).

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    That's a no-brainer. Slyveon. Paws down. Always and forever my favorite 6th gen Pokemon.
    And then Espurr and Meowstic. I don't know how people can say Espurr is creepy. Just look at it! It's adorable!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    That's a no-brainer. Slyveon. Paws down. Always and forever my favorite 6th gen Pokemon.
    And then Espurr and Meowstic. I don't know how people can say Espurr is creepy. Just look at it! It's adorable!

Espurr IS a bit creepy. But its also the only thing to be both cute and creepy at the same time, which is why I like Espurr.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • My favorite Pokemon this gen is Greninja. Ever since it was leaked, I've taken a liking to its design, though the tongue scarf is unnerving at times. It's also good in battle.

I also like Aegislash, Xerneas, Tyrantrum, Goodra and Hawlucha.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2015
    I'm a pretty big fan of Chesnaught myself. He's a gigantic porcupine that punches things. It is difficult to argue with that, isn't it?

I did however end up picking Froakie, mostly because I always choose the water starters and I wasn't aware of what the final forms looked like until my rival got one. Greninja is pretty awesome himself so I'm not too torn up over it.

kanakinz.

- - just another pokébreeder
    Years
  • I like quite a few of the new pokemon we were given!

Sylveon, Malamar, Noivern, Goodra, Aegislash, Meowstic, and Delphox are my favorites.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Yveltal

I haven't really been into Pokemon since Silver/soul Silver, so not too sure which ones are new or not.

But I picked up Y because of Yveltal looking awesome!

Ars Arcanum

The North Remembers.
    Years
  • Pangoro is #1 for me. Instantly fell in love with Pancham as soon as i found one. Who doesn't love a fighting panda with a leaf in his mouth?

When he evolves he reminds me of Jet from The Last Airbender, so it just made me love him even more :)

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
    Years
  • It's Chespin for me, he's so cute and tough looking.
    I watched the episode of the anime where Clemont adds Chespin to his party because of how much I liked him!
    It definitely suits an Adamant or Brave nature :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Sorry guys, but I'd have to lock this; it's against our rules to revive dead threads.

Thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back