• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavour?

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
Years
  • Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
    Chocolate Chip Fudge Brownie (I might have messed that name up)
    Mint Chocolate Chip (Must be Green)

Those are my three favorites; however, I don't have one absolute favorite.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Mmmmm depends. Sometimes it's this once called the New York Chunky Choc or the Belinner.

Or Tiramasu <3

Years
  • I don't have one particular favorite, but the ones I'd pick to be my favorites would be:
    Peanut butter chocolate chip, chocolate, Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey, strawberry, and neapolitan.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I love Double Fudge Brownie, Buttered Pecan, Pecan Paline, Cookies and Cream, and French Vanilla. But these days I stay away from ice cream. I eat only frozen yogurt and sugar free fudge pops.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Cookies and Cream and brownie ice creams are really good. I also really liked this one flavor at an ice cream place I went to a few weeks ago; it was called something like "peanut butter caramel cookie dough". xD;

Back