• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite item?

t0gekiss

Out of all the items in Pokemon, which are your favorites?
    Mine is definitely the Azure flute, or strange souvenir. Strange souvenier is cool because it's a nod ahead to the fact that Sun and Moon are based off of Hawaii, also it's a bit of a troll item since it's pretty hard to get, and it's completely useless!

Years
  • My favourite is probably the Eon Ticket, I never actually got it in Emerald but the mystery surrounding it is part of the reason I enjoyed Hoenn so much, there were a lot of things that I didn't have access to and the idea of getting them kept me playing for ages.

Socratic

Howdy
    Years
  • I would love to have an Old Sea Map in Emerald, in order to get a Shiny Mew, but that's not happening :P

The item I use that I like most would be the Bicycle. With its nice theme music, and speedy travel, I use the bike a lot anymore. I used to just fly place to place, but if there's a route I can take without running into battles, I'll take the bike instead :P

Sirfetch’d

Choice Specs! I absolutely love special attacking moves and to have an item that skyrockets their power is so cool. Not to mention that the item looks absolutely amazing :O
    Favorite item?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • For some reason i gotta go with Oaks Letter :o
    I mean the event wasnt as amazing as the azure flute was but atleast it was official and Flower Paradise was sooooooo pretty. Plus you got to catch shaymin which is one of the most adorable pokes in the games!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Lucky Egg. It is such a useful item, especially when you're training up lower Pokemon who you need to level up in a short period of time.

Hikarin

SOS Chain Overflow
    Years
  • My favorites would have to be the Ruby and the Sapphire from FRLG, since those were the most rewarding items to get, considering they unlocked trading with non-FRLG games.

Back