• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite/Least Favorite Alola Form?

Years
  • Favorite alola form pokemon

Hello again i'm back with another of these threads but this time It's about the Alola form Pokemon
    Which one of them do you like the most? Is it because this one looks cooler than this one? or is it for some other reason Vote and share your thoughts below.

My favorite Alola form is Ninetales i think it just looks so pretty and deadly at the same time

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • Most favourite: Easily Alolan Sandshrew. It's weird but in a cool way (no pun intended). Ice/Steel is also an interesting type. I'll also lump in Vulpix here because it's pretty interesting.

Least favourite: Golem. Christ, it had so much potential and the end result is just awful. Same with Alolan Dugtrio. 'Hey baby' ew no get away freak.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2020
    Most Favorite: Alola Raichu (Look up some of the fanart and you'll understand why) & Alola Marowak (Woo Ghost types!)

Least Favorite Alola Dugtrio & Alola Persian (completely ruined what could have been a cute redesign T_T)

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Top three favorite Alola forms are probably ninetails, marowack, and I guess raichu.
    Everything else I'm mostly indifferent towards. My "least favorite" is probably sandshrew and sandslash. It's not that I dislike them, it's just I don't really care for them.

Years
  • I think that Alolan Marowak has to be my favorite, along with Vulpix/Ninetales (though I still prefer the design of the original Ninetales to its Alolan counterpart).

And while I like the idea behind them, Alolan Golem, Raticate, Persian, and Dugtrio don't really interest me. They've got interesting typings, but I can't see myself using any of them.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2019
    I like most of the Alola forms. Getting different typings/designs on some classic Gen1 Pokemon was a fun idea. During my play-through of Moon I used Rattata/Raticate, Grimer/Muk and Raichu. I never got around to using Sandshrew/Slash because he was only accessible late in the game. I also really like Marowak's typing/design but I already had Salazzle and Decidueye on my team who between them covered the fire/ghost types so I didn't feel the need to use Marowak.

My least favorite would be either the Geodude line or Meowth/Persian. Those are the only ones I had/have no interest in using.

AkioMoto

Seer of Ledian's true power!
    Years
  • Well, what's your Favorite/Least Favorite Alola Form? Why or why not?

My favorite is (obviously) Alola Ninetales!! It's design brought me to tears & it's typing Ice/Fairy is so unique & so helpful on my team.

Least Favorite has to be Dugtrio, not fond of it's hair + it having more type weakness.

my favorite is actually Dugtrio mostly because I like to ham it up yelling things like "THE MIGHTY DIGGLES HAS SPOKEN!!!!" and stuff like that...I'm easily amused

my least favorite is professor oak... ok seriously it's probably Meowth though I do like dark types the design is just to bland for my taste it kind of looks like someone spilled a bucket of paint on it.

I do like all the alolan forms and hope for more pokemon to get them :)

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • Best Alolan Form: Marowak (Cool design and referance to the Lavender Town boss fight)
    Worst Alolan Form: Persian (Looks ugly and does not pay attention to the much better Alolan Meowth)

Back