• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pixar Character?

Father-nature

I train only the finest
Years
  • Definitely Wall-E I just love him, i can't say anything more really, maybe because he showed many humans what will become of earth if we won't save it!

Ayselipera

For me it would have to be a character from either Toy Story, Cars, The Incredibles, or Finding Nemo. I guess I'll go with Violet from The Incredibles. Everytime I see it on TV I end up watching it and I always thought she was a cute character. Although some characters from Finding Nemo come at a close second.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    Definitely Gru and Vector from Despicable Me. I love evil dudes.

Edit: Since ^ are not pixar, I would probably say Wall-e and Nemo.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • -Mr. Incredible (from The Incredibles)
    -Wall-E (from Wall-E; he's cute)
    -Mr. Gru and Vector (from Despicable Me; I like how they tried to outdo each other to be the top villain in the movie)

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years
  • Any movie where little or no speech for the first half and from the two main characters throughout and still goes on to become an audience favourite and multiple award winner must be good.

So yes, my favourite Pixar film and character is Wall-E.

Seriously, I think that is (and always will be) Pixar's best film, the love story between Wall-E and Eve is amazing, and the characters are so loveable.

I actually made a model Wall-E using boxes, plaster, tape, paint and a lot of time for my girlfriend's birthday a few years ago, I loved every second of making that model (except for the bit where I couldn't get the arms to stick) unfortunately it broke a few months ago but it lasted a long time, also, after seeing Wall-E we decided that if we have a daughter in the future we're going to name her Eve.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    WALL-E, EVE, Buzz Lightyear and Woody.
    There from my favorite Pixar movies.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I love all of Pixar's movies. They all have great characters in them, but I have to agree with probably most of you and go with WALL-E. I really enjoyed the contrast of a little trash robot having so much more personality and depth than most of the humans, since they basically have had their lives lived for them for 700 years. EVE and the captain were cool, too.

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Pixar is the best film studio this decade('00 - '10), seriously. This is a fact. You could even say the past 15 years, because thats when the original Toy Story was released.

I really like Carl Frederickson from Up and Wall-E. Although the Toy Story movies are my favorite.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Buzz Lightyear; More like his spanish mode. XD
    ..And Wall-E. I just love him. <3

Carter

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Woody from Toy Story and Wall-E are my favorite Pixar characters . The kid from Up is pretty funny as well.

Infamously

Infamous me
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012
    I would have to say Wall-E, this magnificent robot. He's too damn funny and acts a lot like humans. I like his ro-bo-mance with that other robot.

Back