• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pizza Place?

Favroite Pizza Plaze?

• Total voters

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
Years
  • Either Papa Murphy's or there is a place where I live called "The Pi" (spelled with the Greek letter 'pi,' ha ha clever, huh?) and its incredibly greasy but also extremely good. :3

Places like Pizza Hut or Domino's are good, but once you eat a real pizza the difference is obvious.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Franchise pizza = phail

Here in New York, family-owned businesses far outnumber the franchise places. For example, a teacher at my school, a relative of hers happens to own the best pizza place I've ever eaten at. It's gonna take a lot of skill to beat that pizza. So yeah mostly local places.

Makes sense though because of me living in New York and NY being known for having the best pizza...

btw offtopic but Costco pizza is the worst pizza I've ever had but the dough was nice and chewy.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Domino's is the best Pizza around, gotta love the mozzarella cheese.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Pizza Hut, most definitely. That place helped me survive when I was in a place far off civilization.

I like their dough and cheese~ <3

*MitSuKi*

Look I'm your friend, see?
    Years
  • I LOVE PIZZA HUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its really the best pizza place for me...BUt Greenwich is pretty good, too(Greenwich is a pizza place here in the Philippines. Wanna taste one? Then go to the Pearl of the Orient Seas...). @.@

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I've never heard of most of those, so my vote goes to pizza hut X33

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Pizza Hut supports the rebellion. \o/

I love Pizza Hut. Domino's is thin and burnt. I don't live near a Papa John's, so yeah, mah pizza choices are limited.

I eat pizza everyday at school. |3

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    As for a REAL Pizza place, my favorite Pizza is from Angelos Pizza around the corner from my house.

As for the other places:

I LOVE Little Ceasers Pizza, sadly they've closed all of the ones in the area.

Second is Pizza Hut, 'nuff said

Papa John's is good too.

~Mooshykris

Back