• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite PMD: Explorers of Sky Special Episode?

Favorite special episode?

• Total voters

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • In PMD: Explorers of Sky, there are 5 "Special Episodes" that you can play in as you progress in the game. They are:
    -Bidoof's Wish
    -Igglybuff the Prodigy
    -Today's "Oh My Gosh"
    -Here Comes Team Charm!
    -Into the Future of Darkness

Which of these special episodes do you like and why? Here are mine:
    -Bidoof's Wish. It shows how much Bidoof has grown as an explorer and apprentice prior to the main PMD storyline
    -Igglybuff the Prodigy. It shows Guildmaster Wigglytuff's past and it was really touching in the end.
    -In the Future of Darkness. It shows the relationship between Dusknoir and Grovyle as they work together to get away from Primal Dialga and the former's eventual reform.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Well what else then Into the Dark Future =)
    You can play as Grovyle who is really awesome character =D
    It was longest and lots of things happened and were explained. So Into the Dark Future gets my choice.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Into the Dark Future explained pretty much everything, but I was hoping to see Arceus at the end, because it was prbabaly his power than allowed them to not disappear.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Igglybuff is adorable, so...there goes my vote. Haven't played the others past that though.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • "Igglybuff The Prodigy" and "Future of Darkness".

I shed some tears at both of them... Mostly when I found out that Armaldo was a criminal... I loved that Armaldo.
    As for Future of Darkness... I started shedding some tears when Grovyle's soul was taken away from his body... and I started laughing when Dusknoir saved him ! xDD

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • I haven't gotten round to playing either;
    -Todays "Oh my gosh!"
    -Here Comes Team Charm!

But I have played the other three, and I loved all three. Bidoof's Wish helped shed a little light on Bidoof as an explorer, and we now know (One of) the reasons why the player is in the game.

Igglybuff, the Prodigy was one of my favourites. Especially when you realise just how powerful Wigglytuff was at a young age, now I'm glad that we haven't seen Wigglytuff at his full potential :D

Everything about Into the Future of Darkness has already been said, and it was a personal favourite of mine.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • "Bidoof's Wish", "Igglybuff the Prodigy", and "Future of Darkness".

Bidoof's episode was sweet. Set him a bit higher in my eyes, and how even minor characters can have impact on the story.

Igglybuff's episode...just...struck some major tear ducts in me. Never have I cried so hard about a pink ball of fluff obsessed with apples and an old guy mon stuck in a cave.

The future episode was everything I expected it to be. I was happy when it cleared up some loose ends, and gave Dusknoir a happy ending. Call it sappy, but I love 'and they lived happily ever after' endings more than bittersweet ones. The music helped a lot.

I've never been much of a Team Charms fan, and the Haunter episode...I died so many times that I just...*shudders*

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • Even though Bidoof's wish is charming and all that, it didn't appeal very much to me because of #1: Snover summoned that damn hail that killed Bidoof NO MATTER WHAT, and #2 With its wish I can't help but think that Bidoof is the one responsible for all of the main story to happen, you know with Darkrai deciding to screw up the time voyage n' stuff so that he could get a couple of new friends. booooooooooo.

Nah, Igglybuff the prodigy, here comes Team Charm, and Into the future of darkness really did it for me.

Ayselipera

I really liked Igglybuff the Prodigy. The music was really catchy and Igglybuff is just so cute. Although it still bothers me to this day that Guild Master (then Igglybuff) Wigglytuff was a boy.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • The "Into the Future of Darkness" was my top favorite. I loved playing as Grovyle and also liked the final battle which was my favorite battle in that special episode. The 'Igglybuff the Prodigy' special was very cute. I haven't finished it yet but I enjoyed playing it.

MidnightEclipse

Ice-Type Trainer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Here Comes Team Charm, it was the most interesting and had cool music, Igglybuff the Prodigy was my second favourite, I also liked Bidoof's wish. Today's Omigosh was too short and I would have liked Into the Future of Darkness more if it didn't glitch when I'm about to face Primal Dialga...

Back