• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon Abilities?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • I like Poison Heal because it turns Poison into Leftovers. Combine that with Facade, and your opponent will be in serious trouble (Breloom only). I also like Intimidate (slashing your opponent's Attack can sometimes make a difference in battle), and Serene Grace (it increases the chances of annoying effects happening, like Headbutt's flinch chance).

Years
  • Pick Up. RS Solo runs where your team consists of the Solo Runner and 5 Zigzagoons for most of the game are ridicilous.
    Also, Shield Dust. Shield Dust is amazing, there's only one problem with it...

Alaskan Husky

lux aeterna
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2013
    Serene Grace, Intimidate, Sand Stream, Snow Warning, and Natural Cure are all great abilities, in my opinion. My personal favorite, though, would have to be Intimidate, closely followed by Serene Grace. You don't know pain until a Jirachi flinches your Magnezone ten. consecutive. times. >:(

Years
  • Pick Up. RS Solo runs where your team consists of the Solo Runner and 5 Zigzagoons for most of the game are ridicilous.
    Also, Shield Dust. Shield Dust is amazing, there's only one problem with it...

I did this with 5 Zigzags and Linoone as Solo Runner, that was really cool, rare candies after every 5-10 fainted Pokemon.

Years
  • At the moment I'm getting into IV breeding, so currently my favourite ability is Pick Up. I've got a party full of Teddiursa, and harvesting rare candies is pretty useful when it comes to breeding (for using IV calculators etc.).

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
  • In-game I do love Clear Body, as negating half the moves your opponent's throw at you is always nice.
    Online I like Intimidate the best. Very useful ability and nearly always good on whatever can get it.
    For the best of both worlds, I love Levitate. So simple and so useful.

Back