• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite pokemon type?

PsyMaster

Your mind is mine to control.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    Whats your favorite pokemon type? (fire, water, poison, normal , fighting etc)

My favorite is water pokemon :). Too many people tend to pick fire but i dont see the big deal, just because fire pokemon are said to be "stronger and cooler" But then thats just my opinion, feel free to post your favorite type and maybe a reason of why.

PsyMaster

Your mind is mine to control.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    Yes when i saw that the last post was by scorcher i already knew what the response was gonna be lol

Bellomence

Dragon Rider
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    My favorite type is Grass-type. It's because my favorite color is green and most green Pokemons are of Grass types. Another reason is because my favorite Pokemon (which is Oddish and its evolution family) is Grass-type. I eventually liked this type ever since.

My second favorite would be the famous dragon-type. They're strong and cool! Look at my avatar for more details....

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    My favourite types are Water and Flying, but I dont like Wingull xD

I love water types because they have so many possiblities and theres so many chocie in them. I like flying pokemon because when I was a kid I wanted to be able to fly, lame I know.

Years
    Currently my favourite type is ground but it used to be electric and grass, i just never noticed that i have many favourite ground pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2008
    Water is my favorite type. With fighting second. Poliwrath is my favorite.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    My favourite types are Water and Ice; the latter being the most obvious, due to Glaceon being a big favourite of mine, among the Eeveelutions. I'm also a fan of Froslass and certain other Ice types, such as Weavile and Lapras. (the latter being both water and Ice)

The Water type being a favourite is because of the almost-overwhelming list of Water Starters I prefer; excluding Mudkip, for my least favourite Generation; Generation III.

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
    I like Dragon, Steel, and Dark types. I think it would be cool to have a Dragon/Dark type because ot the massive attack power that would be stored up there.

I like Dragon because it only has two weaknesses and many common attackers are weak against it.

I like Steel, Especially Skarmory, because with Skarmory only one thing is super effective against it.

I like Dark because all of those Psychic elitists cower from them, plus they generally look cool.

Back