• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon Types

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Ice is my most favorite because I just find their powers really cool. If I were a gym leader or an Elite Four member, then I'd definitely specialize in Ice types. Psychic types are a close second, as they used to be my favorite. I'd also feel like a betrayer if I didn't give Fire a mention because many of my favorite Pokemon as a child was Fire and my current favorite Pokemon is also a fire type. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    can someone make a poll out of this thread? :)
    That would be so nice hehe ( I don't know how to do it ).
    Anyway, Fairy FTW <33

ElCabron

Su Cabronito!
    Years
    I'd have to go with steel, water and flying.
    Most of steel pokemon are cool. And it's the only type, alongside flying type, that I see being used by paladin-type-characters. And also dragons, but they're too cool. I prefer defense!!!

Years
    Definitely Ghosts. I love the idea of Ghosts and I actually find it quite sad, that there are no real ghosts :o
    Ghosts have some unique attacks and interesting strategies.
    Also you gotta just love Gengar :D
    Favorite Pokemon Types

Dark is cool too :)
    Dark has some of my favorites (Mightyena and Umbreon, for example).

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Ground
    Special love for Steel Bug Ice Poison
    And I have to say Grass. Not a fan, but I always choose the Grass starter (Except for Bulbasaur. Sorry, I hate Venusaur).

Used to love fire types when I was younger, but I think I kinda loss this interest.

Always loved Ground. My all time favorite type.

Back