• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Only one Pokemon has managed to find themselves squeezing into my team in every generation.

Favorite Pokemon

I'm confident to say that Gyarados is my favourite Pokemon of all time. Somehow, in at least one playthrough in all six generations, I'm inclined to use Gyarados at least once. Not including Gen 1 and 2. But I have at least five Gyarados sitting on my Y, all from different games. One from R/S, D/P/Pt, HG/SS, B/W, and X/Y. Not including my actual two competitive Gyarados, both of whom I love by the way.

Oh, and I'm definitely using a Gyarados when OR/AS is released.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2014
    My absolute favorite pokemon is Gen 4's Lucario. However Gen 2's Togekiss and Chikorita are close behind. I originally didn't have my Platinum team planned out but when I Togepi I knew I wanted it use it so I gave it the EXP share and I really enjoyed seeing Togepi go from a useless little thing to a bad-ass. Lucario however I liked even before I started playing Pokemon. I had seen the anime a few times as a kid so certain Pokemon I knew like Buizel, Hitmonlee, Kanto starters, Lucario, Chikorita, and a few others. Then actually using him I liked him even more. I got him in Platinum and didn't use him in my team which makes it even better to say he's now Lvl 90 something. I always change my teams around for the games I plan on playing in the future but the only pokemom that never changed places or was taken out would be Chikorita for HeartGold/SoulSilver.

Last edited:

Majestic Electric

Raining on your parade!
    Years
    My absolute favorite would have to be Fennekin. Ever since it was first revealed, I really loved this Pokemon! I have a fondness for the fox-like creatures of the series and I'm glad we finally have a Pokemon based on the fennec fox. I was never thoroughly attached to past Fire starters (except Cyndaquil) because they would end up evolving into something that, imo, was ugly, that and I was getting very sick of having Fire / Fighting starters. Luckily, Fennekin broke that "tradition" and evolves into a Fire / Psychic fox mage, which I thought was very cool. Fennekin became my starter of choice playing through X & Y and I loved it even more. It was a strong battler and never let me down! Fennekin also has significance for me in the world of competitive Pokemon, as it was the first Pokemon I ever IV bred with perfect IV's in everything but Attack. In the short amount of time I've had with this little guy, already it has become close to my heart.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2014
    Majestic Electric I'm not sure if your serious or not.

My absolute favorite would have to be Fennekin. Ever since it was first revealed, I really loved this Pokemon! I have a fondness for the fox-like creatures of the series and I'm glad we finally have a Pokemon based on the fennec fox. I was never thoroughly attached to past Fire starters (except Cyndaquil) because they would end up evolving into something that, imo, was ugly, that and I was getting very sick of having Fire / Fighting starters. Luckily, Fennekin broke that "tradition" and evolves into a Fire / Psychic fox mage, which I thought was very cool. Fennekin became my starter of choice playing through X & Y and I loved it even more. It was a strong battler and never let me down! Fennekin also has significance for me in the world of competitive Pokemon. It was the first Pokemon I ever IV bred and I was so happy when I finally managed to get one with 31 in everything but Attack. In the short amount of time I've had with this little guy, already it has become close to my heart.

I'm not sure if you're serious or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    I have quite a few favorites....
    Absol, Milotic, Galvantula, Tyrantrum, Metagross...

But my first favorite is Mewtwo, which is why I had my username changed to what it is now.

Years
    Ninetales is my signature Pokémon, whenever it was a version exclusive I had the game that corresponded with that, and I've tried to use one in every game wherever I can. The main reason I love it is for the majestic and elegant design, plus its Confuse Ray + Will O Wisp is usually an effective combo haha :)

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
    Years
    My favorite was, and will always be, Haunter, along with the rest of the Gastly evolution line. I always used Gengar in competetive play, because using Haunter would be a tad silly, especially because Gengar has a mega evolution now.

Years
    Favorite Pokemon

His whole evolution line is ♥♥♥♥ing badass. Here are the reasons why he is the best!

-He is green.
    -He is a gecko, they are awesome.
    -In the anime he is the lonely but caring badass.
    -Even with such a dumb trainer as Ash he was still able to get to his third evolution, because he was and still the best Pokemon ever.
    -His balls are on his freaking back and HE HAS SIX OF THEM.

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
    Persian! Meowth used to be my #1, but Mystery Dungeon made me realise how much more awesome his evolved form was. Now, let's just pretend he is not bottom-of-PU-tier when it comes to competitive battling and GF doesn't continue to act like he doesn't exist.

ShiningHelioptile