• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Professional Sport?

Favorite pro sport?

• American Football

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Football/Soccer

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Baseball

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Hockey

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Basketball

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Golf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rugby

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Automobile Racing

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Horseback Racing

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Other

Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    To watch, Hockey and Baseball. Hockey because I loved how fast-paced and sometimes violent the sport is, Baseball because 1. My dad is a athletic trainer for a professional baseball team 2. Because of that, I've been to countless baseball games.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Tennis isn't on the list! :( It's my favourite sport to play, and although I'm not a big sports watcher, I enjoy watching a good tennis game from time to time.

I also enjoy Squash and Badminton... well, basically, any sport requiring a racket, haha. XD

HoopyFrood

Designated Robo-Hipster
    Years
    Track and Field is definitely number 1 for me and the only sport I'm good at.. Too bad it's not really on TV that often.

After that, then definitely the NBA, Magic till death.

The worst for me have to be the WNBA and Major League baseball.. Yeeahh.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    I frickin' LOVE American Football. Those guys are like trains! i'd hate to be hit by one of them!! ...by the way... golf shouldn't count. more like a pastime -_-

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Football (soccer), yeah. I have been watching this game for the past 15 years for all I can remember.

Cradily

Fossil merchant
    Years
    Football all the way lads and lasses, i shout at it watching and love going to the empty but load DW stadium!

Come on Wigan!

James McCarthy you legend!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I went through a phase last year of really liking Formula 1, yet when the new season starts I'm not sure if I'll watch any of it. Maybe it was just the excitement of discovering something new that held my attention (as well as the crashes!); maybe I cared more about the strategy then than I do now... not really sure.

Loads of Olympic events I go nuts for. Sit me in a room with some obscure sport that I've never heard of - especially with the Winter Olympics - and by the end of the day, I'll be so caught up in it, you could have me commentating and everything! Also, tennis I enjoy watching, but it can become kinda same-y if you watch a whole match.

Back