• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite Pseudo-Legendary

Favorite 3rd Gen Pseudo

• Salamence

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Metagross

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Salamence was easily the most favorite out of all the pseudo-legends you could get. Albeit it did have a con about it; levelling it up. I mean, the only time I used one I didn't even get to evolve it. The EXP is ridiculously hard to get, especially for me. Metagross is kinda of a more viable option. It has some good moves, but isn't as hard as to raise as Salamence.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I enjoy them both, but Metagross wins for me. I find it to be a very refreshing Pokemon to see in the pseudo category as almost all of them are part dragon type or in the case of Tyranitar looks just like one.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Both of them are cool in my book, but as Salamence is the only RSE pseudo legendary I've used, I'll have to go with that. It has always been a reliable member of my teams and has helped me tremendously battle after battle.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Flygon
    To be honest: I haven't really bothered using Salamence too often. I like Metagross a little bit more and considering that the phys/spec wasn't introduced until Gen 4 it seems a little bit more useful to me.

Veil

♫ ♪ ♬ ~
    Years
  • Both are really cool, but I'm gonna go with Metagross. I've always liked Steel types. They're usually pretty bulky.
    Salamence, while awesome, doesn't stand out to me as much as Metagross does. I never really liked its design that much, either.

Years
  • I do like both given they have their uses but in the end Salamence's line had the design I liked better, even if I never got around to catching a Bagon back in my original Ruby playthrough.

So yeah, definitely siding with the dragon here.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2023
    Metagross for sure. For some reason Ive never like Salamance at all. Though of Flygons stats were raised to qualify as a psudo Legendary I would choose Flygon for sure.

Back