• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Region......

What's your favorite region?

• Hoenn

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Kanto

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Johto

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hoenn probably just grabs it for me, as it's the region of my first game, and I'll always have a special feeling for it.

Also, my favourite legendaries come from there.

Johto comes close second, Kanto 3rd, Sinnoh 4th as all I really like about that is Battle Zone (which is like a mini Hoenn) and the pokemon, a few of which are related to other regions' native pokemon anyway.

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
  • ehh I liked Johto... I can't really pick why.. I guess because Gold was my fav pokemon game, I also watched most of the Johto pokemon anime etc.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Johto all the way! You missed Isshu though, meh since it isn't completely revealed you really can't make an in-depth decision.
    1. Johto
    2. Sinnoh
    3. Isshu
    4. Kanto
    5. Heonn

Helena

Perverted Dude?
    Years
  • Kanto ftw.
    It was my first region, i got hooked into playing pokemon.
    I played FireRed for two years... without trying other versions.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • Johto. Crystal was my first Pokémon game, and the Johto starters are my favorite starters. It also has my favorite Legends; Lugia and Ho-Oh. I was so stoked when I heard there was going to be a remake of Silver and Gold for the Nintendo DS.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    Johto was my favorite it had the most history out of all the regions and seemed the most alive to me. Not to mention all of the pokemon looked great !

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
  • Orre isn't in the poll and pokemon colloseum are my fav games by far
    (cause of the villain with a goal other than "WE GAUTZ TU TAKZ OVURz DA WURLD!!!")

Blackhebrew2

Epic Banana Ninja!
    Years
  • Kanto because it was my first one. It has cool pokemon (the ones EVERYONE are faimilar with). Although Hoenn is cool. It's just different. I thought Sinnoh was awesome until I played Hoenn. Sinnoh is still good. Never played Johto so I cannot comment. (And I would say alot more people should have added that to their post)

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
  • Definetly Hoen. I loved the geography and a storyline NOT totally obsessed with the legendaries.
    wait didn't maxie and archie obsess groudon and kyogre respectively and the storyline revolved around not letting the world A) dry out from a legendary B) flood by a legendary

that first game in which the storyline revolved around legendaries.....

Kanto= TEAM ROCKET
    Johto = team rocket
    hoenn = legendaries it even had a cutscene ABOUT legendaries

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    Sinnoh. Cuz Diamond was my first game and the lay out of the towns in sinnoh is just awesome. The Platinum twist just made the region Shine.And theres sooooooooooooooooooooo many legends to catch. The fun never stops! XD

Back