• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Season?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Fall. Here, it doesn't get absurdly cold anyways, so fall tends to strike that balance between cool and warm, where the temperature is almost neutral and when it's dry and there's a breeze on top of that... Wonderful.

Bologna

One might call me "hip"
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    I've always loved Fall. Seeing all the leaves turn and then fall, the crispness in the air, and all of the awesome fall holidays, not to mention prepping for the Christmas season. Fall's great.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I like winter, because of the cool weather (I prefer cool weather over warm weather). I also like summer because I get to wear shorts all summer long.

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
    There are only two seasons in this part of the world: summer and the rainy season.
    My favorite between the two? Rainy.
    I dislike the thunder-storms though.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Spring. I enjoy all of the light colors from the plants and trees, the cool and moist air, plus that fresh feeling you get once winter comes to an end. Not to mention, all the new sounds from the baby birds and the animals coming back after winter. Weather wise, it's a moist season where the rain begins to come in more and the temperature is just right - not too hot, and not too cold.

Not to mention, being born in this season is just a plus. n_n;

Years
    For me, its spring and Fall, Spring because i was born in April, and the Ohio weather in April is usually sunny and warm, around 70-75. Very comfortable.

I like Fall/Autumn because i love the colors of the changing leaves, and the cooler weather, because i get sick of summer and excessive heat rather quickly. :/

Years
    My favorite season is autumn. It just starts to get cold, and..it's just so beautiful. The air turns crisp, the leaves change colors, and et cetera. :)
    My least favorite is probably summer, though. It's far too hot. ;-;

Years
    I was always inclined to believe it was Summer because of my birthday, but now I think I like Spring and Fall better (and not just because of the Touhou characters associated with them). After having suffered through extreme temperatures, these seasons give a middle ground that's quite pleasant along with equally pleasant scenery.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    There are two seasons to me, winter and not-winter. Winter is an abomination that only exists so that I can better appreciate not-winter. And I do.

In all seriousness, though, it's a tossup between spring, summer, and fall for me. Spring is pretty and everything's coming back to life after a long, dead winter; summer is good and hot with a nice balance of sunshine and rainstorms; fall is nice and mild and absolutely beautiful. I think my favorite times are late spring/early fall, when summer-ish heat is balanced with the beauty of spring blooms and fall leaves.

monsutafangs

тнαт вσу ιѕ α мσηѕтєя~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Winter. :') Simply because, I absolutely hate hot weather. Humidity, and myself, just do not get along, and neither does sweat. I would rather freeze to death then melt. I would also rather to shake a tree, & be killed with snow, then shake a tree and be killed from all the disease ridden insects injecting me with their fluids. :/ eep,

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    My favorite season is Spring, because it's not too cold and it's not too hot. All you need is a light jacket.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I like autumn. It's not ungodly hot like it is in summer, but at the same time it's not frigid. The temperature is just right and the colors are beautiful. Summer is definitely my least favorite - I can't stand heat at all, plus the humidity around here just makes it worse.

Back