• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Soda?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Mountain Dew, Pepsi, or anything grape flavoured! I'm an American at heart in this sense, England really doesn't do well in the exciting drinks industry. We went to an American burger bar a couple days ago (I think it was called Five Guys?) and they had these soda machines with 100+ different flavours in them - it was unreal ahhhh. I tried so many of them and couldn't stop going back for more, it's now my favourite restaurant by far just because of this. And it was only £2 for an unlimited refills cup!

Cinderella

Ooh, she's a little runaway~
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Ahh cream soda for sure~ A close second would be Dr. Pepper.

Years
    Cherry coke, or cherry pepsi, or....pretty much almost any cherry cola.

Although I've been leaning more towards regular coke lately, and specifically coke (regular pepsi just isn't cutting it this time) - and I always have a soft spot for a good orange soda, too.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I like Pespi Max, Mountain Dew (Although the energy variant in my country tastes awful and makes me act crazy), Dandelion and Burdock and cream soda.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    I just love Coca Cola too much.

Dad didn't give me money for school on purpose once, so I don't buy the 500ml cola bottles at the store near it. ;-; They know that I'm addicted.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Oh gosh.. I rarely ever have soda (last time I had a couple sips was around christmas, and last time I had my own can was.. probably.. almost a year ago? wow..)
    Anyway.. my soda of choice is Jones blue lemonade one.. but I can't find it here in the UK :c.. wah..

Humble Hook

Because the Hook brings you back ~
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Gotta be white birch beer!
    Though BK's new soda machine might change my mind.
    Didn't know there was like 8 different flavors for Sprite! (Vanilla?)

Years
    Coca Cola has always been my favorite. I am addicted, and its bad. Lol. But yeah, other than Coca Cola I would say Orange Soda like Sunkist.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
    Mountain Dew Voltage. This drink is just so good. Who's idea was it to put Raspberry flavoring and Ginseng in Mountain Dew? Who ever it is, I congratulate them. They're a genius.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    Once I went to Michigan and everyone there drinks Faygo. Its like so many different flavors and they're all awesome. I miss Faygo. No one's heard of it here in the UK.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
    Can't go wrong with classic Coca Cola. I know drinking a whole 2L bottle on my own's basically spelling out "suicide by sugar", but it tastes pretty damn good.

Back