• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite TV Show

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Life On Mars is my favourite TV show by a long way. The new plot in each episode, the music and of course The Guv'; it's all good.

Kung Fu Quagsire!

woah there friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    Scrubs
    House
    Family Guy
    Two And A Half Men
    Top Gear

Yesh. I don't watch much TV. The stuff I do watch are all comedy or medical. Or Top Gear, but that's kinda got comedy in it's own special petrol-powered way. x]

Sweet Visions

..is cool!
    Years
  • Yes, Dear / King of Queens / Seinfeld / Heroes / Lost.

^ My top list. You can tell I like comedy and action. :)

You sir, have a great taste in entertainment. ;)

My favorite shows are definitely King of Queens and Entourage. As for cartoons, it's South Park followed closely by The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Who doesn't enjoy old comedies like Friends, Seinfeld, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, etc etc?

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
  • Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs, No Reservations, Bizarre Foods, Man vs. Food, Iron Chef (The Japanese version. The American version = crap.), and Diners Drive-ins & Dives.

Yeah I only watch Discovery/Travel Channel/Food Network. ._.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I don't really have a favorite show, but I do spend a lot of time watching Parental Control the most because that show is funny and interesting. I also like Family guy, Futurama, Fresh Prince Bel-air, Saved By The Bell, Drake and Josh, Icarly, music videos and skateboarding/biking shows. :D

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
  • I'll admit it: SpongeBob is my guilty pleasure. The old episodes, mind you. The newer ones border the "disgusting," line for me.

Other shows:
    Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
    Futurama.
    American Dad.
    House.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    It's gotta be... The Apprentice and The X Factor.<3 Oh and Oswald and Rolie Polie Olie!

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    Scrubs & Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Good times. <3

This.

Seriously, I couldn't agree more. I've got pretty much the entirety of Scrubs and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air on DVD, and I watch said DVDs far more than any normal person should. XD

Years
  • [font=Times new roman"]I think it will always be House!
    Even thought the 5th season has finished. It will always be top for me!

:D
    [/font]

Back