• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Unovian Pokémon?

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
Years
Chandelure, Klinklang, Bisharp, Sigilyph, Hydreigon, Volcarona, and Scrafty are all up there for being some long-time favorites; I love their unique designs, and they're some of my favorite Pokemon to use in casual battles.

Years
Purrloin. Didn't think too much of this pokemon at first, then I actually played the games, and for whatever reason I fell in love with it. Guess it's a cat design that appeals to me.

Joltik and Galvantula. I liked Galvantula from the start because the thought of an electric tarantula was neat, plus the unique typing. Also perhaps its color scheme (the yellow and purple) looked really nice to me, since those are colors I like together if done right. Had no opinion of Joltik until I actually looked at it more closely and realized that it's so tiny and dear god it's probably the cutest bug type ever to me now.

Reshiram. This is actually a more recent liking. I like its design. Guess I just like fluffy dragons.

Oh yes, and Archen. Maybe Archeops as well, but moreso Archen. I love the creature that line's based on, so it stands to reason that I'd love the pokemon version as well.

Years
Oh and Liligant for being so pleasant looking and fun to use.

I really love Lilligant. Its design is not only pretty and adorable, but Quiver Dance, a powerful Grass attack and even Hidden Power can absolutely turn it into a killing machine. Putting the foe to sleep with Sleep Powder can really make you set up Quiver Dance boosts and then destroy the enemy, and even with some stuff out there resisting Grass, it'll still hit pretty hard unless if it's like a 4x resistance, Sap Sipper ability or something.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
I really love Lilligant. Its design is not only pretty and adorable, but Quiver Dance, a powerful Grass attack and even Hidden Power can absolutely turn it into a killing machine. Putting the foe to sleep with Sleep Powder can really make you set up Quiver Dance boosts and then destroy the enemy, and even with some stuff out there resisting Grass, it'll still hit pretty hard unless if it's like a 4x resistance, Sap Sipper ability or something.

idk i prefer Simisage in-game because it has a much larger movepool and is faster

Thoriére

[i]If everything's a dream, don't wake me.[/i]
Years
I haven't picked up my game in so long, so I really don't know, but I remember my team being comprised of two Mienshao (not smart strategically, I know, but one of them was shiny and took a lot of effort to train up, so I guess I had a rare sentimental moment back all those years ago) and my starter was (again, strategically very unwise) a Dewott we kept in that evolutionary stage until literally LV. 100 (can't remember if I used an Everstone). There are a few more but honestly my memory is far too poor to really manage a good analyticcal post, so I'll probably edit this one or make another soon enough.

Back