• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Video Game Character (No Pok?mon!)

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    mario and luigi are the best alongside link! all classinc characters and the most famous and cool *goes off listing good things*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hmm... I don't really know of that many. Maybe... Kirby? o.o; It was cute. And Link is cool, too.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yoshi. Always has been my favorite, probably always will be my favorite. I like the little friendly dinosaur, who is a very good fighter on SSBM, if used correctly. I hope they come out with a GCN game of him soon -_-

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Link's my favorite non-pokemon character...I'm actually sort of a Zelda freak (especially Ocarina of Time...)

Last edited:

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    My Favortie nintendo charators are Link, OniLink, Zora Link, Goron Link, Deku Link, and Adult Link, Oh yah and Zelda/Sheik.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Defentally Link, or hmm.... no just Link XD!J/k Samus Aran Rocks to :rambo:

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    DONKEY KONG has got it goin on ~_^ hes a cool brute and is quite funny i like the tie alot too...XD LOL fashion statement....anyways hes pretty cool for a monkey...

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    what about Mega Man...you know, the blue bomber! i like all the versions of him but the internet one where they jeack into the system...

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Then technically Mario and Donkey Kong wouldn't count either...they debuted on the atari :P
    Wow, thats interesting, i didnt know that :paranoid:

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Ghost Trainer said:
    Mine is Bowletta I like him=)
    Um....if you can call it a him hehe...

Obviously Mario! Of course!
    I also like....

Mario Games:
    Toad, Yoshi, Luigi

Zelda Games:
    Link, Zelda, Ganondorf

Fire Emblem:
    Roy, Eliwood, Hector....and Lyn!

Metroid Games: (although I've never played one)
    Samus

Bah, there are too many to name.....
    I just like my Nintendo too much!

Last edited:

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    I would have to say that my favorite Nintendo character is Yoshi. Over the years, I have seen all of the games that little green dinosaur has been in, and in every game he is very cool IMO. In SSBM, I really started to love the little guy because I was glad that they made a ajor improvement in his graphics in that game compared to the SSB on the N64. I was always a fan of Yoshi's Island, and obviously it wasn't because of the crying baby mario x_x

Back