• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite aspect of pokemon?

Your Favorite aspect of pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
    The diverse character designs. You get everything from 1930's airplane pliots (Winona) to modern day businessmen (Giovanni), punks (Flannery) to rich, refined people (Steven Stone).

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Toss up between Manga and the actually games, the battling aspect of it.

Years
    The games definitely, the show was ok. I love the games because I think its awesome to like go around collecting these creature and then battling with them! I wish that part was real, no school! :D

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I said I couldn't decide. XD I love the anime and the games a whole lot - so it's a tie between them. ^^ I also like the Pokemon Trading Cards, but I only really collect the shiny ones because they're pretty. XD And I've never read the manga so...XD

~Kelsey

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Hm... I can't decide. I really love the anime. It was the thing that got me into the games, which I now also love (almost more than the anime sometimes XD). I have only read one volume of the manga, but I'd love to read more. So... I just can't pick.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    havent collected the cards for years, and the games are so much fun, but just a bit ahead of them is the anime, I love it, so cool, hopefully my agent would get me an audition to speak as a character on it, that would be awesome ^^^^^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    As far as the games go, I like that it's the perfect combination of innocent fun and intense strategy. The story is also always enthralling.

I have nothing positive to say about the anime <_<;

Years
    The games, deffinantly. I love the whole idea of catching and training Pokemon it's different to any other RPG I have played. The Anime...I dunnow, I just cant seem to keep up with it and I have no idea about the Manga XD

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    My favorite aspect is *GASP* the Pokemon themselves. I like the games but my favorites are found either really late or they have stats that don't work well. And in the anime, my favorite Pokemon are either rarely shown or exist just to be battle fodder (especially Machoke, poor thing). Since I have difficulty enjoying official Pokemon stuff, I indulge in the creative aspect, fan art and fiction. This way, I can show my love for Pokemon in my own way. So I guess fan stuff is my favorite aspect.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    My favorite aspect is.....the games.

Yellow was my first choice, then Silver, Gold, Sapphire, LeafGreen, Colloseum, Ruby, and now, Emerald.

The walkthrough of the games are exciting. I wish I could do it one day. Sprites of Pokemon and Trainers are magnificent. It's marvelous!

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    anime... well... mostly because of haruka... but lets forget that... i would like the games genre more but there really hasn't been a game released that changes me over... well, lets hope for XD...

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    To quote White Winter Wolf...
    I got tons of cards and thier worth alot, like I sell! Plus I'm the master of battling cards! I havn't lost once, since I got the shiny Hoho, so yeah, I voted other.
    Well, if we to ever meet in real life I'll be sure to tack a loss for you! And also, the games rule, but I'm still sticking to Cards!

Black Lotus

AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!
    Years

I think forums and the communites are the best in Pokemon, as well as online battle systems. I also enjoy writing the fics about Pokemon a lot :)

Back