• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Childhood TV shows?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2022
    Hi all
    I was just sitting here,by my computer watching my cousin watch Power Rangers,and reminiscing about my own childhood favourite shows,remembering my favourite(Power Rangers,Dino thunder to be specific)
    What were your favourite childhood kids shows?
    Id love to know...

Shim

Trash
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    I really loved watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Yu-Gi-Oh on 4Kids when I was little

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • When I was little I loved winx club, saddle club, pokemon (which I still watch :p) And I loved living life with Derek and the sleepover club to ^_^

TheWanap

Developing: Pokemon: Cursed Time
    Years
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... So much memeories popped in my mind... :)
    Pokemon was cool yeah, and some other shows but I can't remember the names.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
  • Man oh man. Let's see....

TMNT
    Biker Mice from Mars
    Power Rangers (OG)
    Family Matters
    Street Sharks
    Magic School Bus
    Fresh Prince

List goes on and on!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I used to love watching Dexter's Lab, haha. Would stay up every night just so I could see it; it was an amazing show. Few of my other favorites were Johnny Bravo, The Flintstones, Powerpuff Girls, and Ed, Edd n Eddy. :] Aside from cartoons, though, I also liked watching Friends.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Top 5
    1. Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
    2. Courage the Cowardly Dog
    3. Powerpuff Girls
    4. Johnny Bravo
    5.Digimon

And I was also always watching Food Network because I loved and still do love to cook.

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
    Years
  • Kimba The White Lion,

Miss Marple, (the old fashioned ones, a bit violent but i loved them)

Horrible Histories. (the original)

definitely more movies then TV shows, lol, but i really liked them. <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    angry beavers
    johnny bravo
    ahhh real monsters
    cousin skeeter
    courage the cowardly dog
    power puff girls
    pokemon
    digimon
    totally spies
    boy meets world
    growing pains
    spongebob
    sister sister

when I was really young I loved to watch blue's clues and maggie and the ferocious beast.

Years
  • As a younger child I didn't watch many TV shows dueto my mom not wanting to have cable or anything, but I had some VHS's, and on weekends I had access to cable through my aunts/grandma/dad.
    I really, really loved Rugrats, and pokemon of course. Digimon was one of them, and power puff girls. When I was a little bit older, I watched totally spies, sonic, kirby, more pokemon, hamtaro, johnny bravo, dexters laboratory, ed, edd, and eddy, and loved nick at night. There are way more movies than TV shows that I watched, I won't sit here and name all of them but they were mostly Disney with a few others mixed in. x3 I still can watch most of what I watched when I was younger, but SOME things I cannot sit through any more. xD

Years
  • o boy, bout to list so many

spongebob (newer ones arent too good now), teenage mutant ninja turtles, fairly oddparents, angry beavers, doug, pokemon, yugioh, dragon ball z, digimon, ed edd and eddy, fresh prince, kenan and kel, hey arnold, catdog, friends, family matters, boy meets world

there are a lot more but they arent coming to mind right now

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • One immediately pops into mind:

America's Most Wanted.
    Yes, my childhood TV watching was defined by manhunts for dangerous fugitives. And yet, I turned out perfectly normal, right? Wait, don't answer that one.

Others include:

Motorweek (car review/testing show)
    World's Wildest Police Chases (combined my interest in cars and criminals)
    Sailor Moon (self explanatory)

Last edited:

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
  • When I was little I loved winx club, saddle club, pokemon (which I still watch :p) And I loved living life with Derek and the sleepover club to ^_^

Sleep over club and the saddle club! I used to love them. :)

I used to also love

Mortified,
    PowerPuff girls,
    Totally spies,
    Mew mew power,
    Dora The Explorer
    and Kim Possible. :)

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • Kiki was hands down the best though :) What was the fluffy little pink robot called? I loved him

Years
  • Masha! Or "mini mew" in the english version :D I loved that thing. ^.^
    Kiki was so super adorable. :D
    Also liked Corina and Zoey. x3

Years
  • I loved quite a few stuff as a kid:

Rugrats
    Are You Afraid of the Dark?
    Hey Arnold!
    Goosebumps
    Power Rangers (I always wanted to be the pink ranger)
    Doug
    Spongebob
    Hercules: the Legendary Journeys and Xena occasionally (I really didn't get super into them until recently)

Years
  • I really loved watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Yu-Gi-Oh on 4Kids when I was little

4Kids was one of the couple channels that I would frequent. If I remember correctly, it only aired shows on Saturdays right? Or at least that was the only time I knew about, and I watched shows like Shaman King, and Winx Club during that time XD

Aside from the anime series like Digimon, Sailormoon, DBZ, and Pokemon, other childhood shows I remember watching were all from the TreeHouse channel (for those elementary years) like Berenstain Bears, Max & Ruby, etc. Then there was YTV for the more cartoon-like/teenager shows including Fairly Odd Parents, Jacob Two-Two, and Martin Mystery. Those were the good ol' days...I have no idea what they're airing these days.

Back