• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Eeveelution?

Favourite Eeveeluton?

• Jolteon

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Flareon

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 44 30.3%
  • Espeon

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Keep it as Eevee

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Umbreon, it's good at what it does plus it looks pretty cool ^_^

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I have to say either Jolteon or Espeon, but I picked Jolteon. <3

Both has high speed and killer attacks. While Espeon attacks with psychic attacks, Jolteon strikes with lightning. :D

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Umbreon, it has sucky HP, but it can BPass a Mean Look. And thats kinda cool. ^_^

Jolteon is a close second, though.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My favorite always changes depending on my mood, but it's usually Espeon, Vaporeon, and Glaceon.
    It's probably just because of their types - I favor Psychic, Water, and Ice types simply because of their great Special Attack, and I'm pretty sure all three of them have a decent Sp. Attack.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Umbreon and espeon, flareon looks kinda nice.

ISa56

-Soul Silver? HECK YES!
    Years
    Jolteon. It looks cool AND it has high speed + special attack. Not only that, it can crush Espeon, Umbreon, and Leafeon now due to Signal Beam!

Years
    Well, seeing as how I always seem to need an Electric type, and Jolteon > Raichu, in my opinion, I voted Jolteon. It's also my favorite Pokemon (all generations).

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Vaporeon and Umbreon because they have the ability to use Toxic the best but also Jolteon.

Ai

; ♥ ~
    Years
    My favourite would have to be either Flareon or Umbreon. I'm biased towards Fire Pokemon actually, but Umbreon is cool (:

Back