• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Eeveelution?

Favourite Eeveeluton?

• Jolteon

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Flareon

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 44 30.3%
  • Espeon

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Keep it as Eevee

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    I went with Vaporeon... I tend to favor the original -eons more... but my second choice is Glaceon, for sure.

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    so hard to choose... i LOVE Flareon, Leafeon, and Vaporeon... i'd have to go with Leafeon cause Leaf Blade pwns.

Leafeon is my favourite, because I <3 Pokemon that learn Leaf Blade.

See? she gets it. leaf blade is one of my favortate moves

Last edited:

SpiderCarnage

This guy
    Years
    It's all about VAporeon I Remember an episode were he goes invisible with acid armor Glaceon seems like a cheap knockoff cause vaporeon can learn ice beam too, but Came first so Rock on Vaporeon

Cid

Years
    Jolteon. I've always wanted one IRL since Pokémon RBY.

Also, I think he's a really good Eeveelution, with only one weakness (Ground).

Leafeon's at second. Leaf Blade is awesome.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I bet you cant guess what my favourite is. :P

Anyway, my favourite eeveelution is (obviously) Espeon. I mean, its purple :3! It's also very adorable and learns decent moves, I also, for some reason, love its ears! My second favourite has got to be Vaporeon, its a lovely blue colour, its one of the three originals and the fact it can melt into water (according to the okedex) makes it seem even cooler! :D

Smooky

You blinked, didn't you?
    Years
    I love Eevee, but my favorite Eeveelution is Espeon.
    First, the design is cute. I like cute Pokemon.
    Second, its Psychic type, and Psychics are one of my favorite types.
    And most importantly, to moveset is so powerful! If you train Eevee to learn "Bite" (my personal favorite dark move), then evolve into Espeon and learn "PsyWave", you have a Pokemon that knows both Psychic and Dark moves!
    In my Crystal version, my Espeon could take out almost all of the Elite Four! ^_^

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    ...I voted Flareon (Although I do wish it had better Special Atk & Speed, since it's a fire type, which happens to be my favorite type) Jolteon & Espeon are great too though...

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2013
    My favorite eeveelution is Glac- C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!11!!!11!!1one

Seriously though it's Umbreon :O

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    i have to say that Espeon is by far my fave eeveelution i love him he has been my partner since Gold and Red has a espeon too that awsome i like Flareon and Leafeon as well but i chose espeon

Moonlit Absol

Dark Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    I like Umbreon the best! I think it looks the coolest, it's strong, and I love dark types.

xMiZx

Lazy Battler
    Years
    All of the eeveelutions are awesome. But my favorite goes to Umbreon. Been using them since Silver.

Methuselah

Editor Extraordinaire
    Years
    Flareon, back in the day I had Arcanine, Ninetales, and Flareon on my team and Flareon easily had the highest Attack.

It's the only Pokemon that I've seen use Fire Spin with such intense results.

splosh

Russian Reversaler
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    It's always been espeon ever since i started playing pokemon (g/s/c era). A close second is vaporeon.

Back