• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Eeveelution?

Favourite Eeveeluton?

• Jolteon

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Flareon

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 44 30.3%
  • Espeon

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Keep it as Eevee

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
    Who's your favourite, and why?

I voted Espeon. I love Psychic types, the high speed is cool, and it's so darn pretty.

Move this if it's on the wrong board.

x-x-london-x-x

*~ Umbreon Luver~*
    Years
    :] I just luvz Umbreon!! Go umbreon! ^ _ -
    I love it because it's cool, strong, and luv the type dark! Plus it was my first
    eeveelution pokemon. I called it Benny. I'm still training it and i know i can get
    it to level 100!

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Umbreon looks cooler, but Espeon learns by far the better moves of the two.

Seeing as how I have a pet one in my sig, I chose Umbreon in the end haha.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    Take a wild guess? XD

I picked *it* because I generally just like it's appearacne and big fluffy tail. :D Though I like Eevee too. :D

Sloofish

★Cannibal Psycho Soft For Pkmn
    Years
    Vaporeon. I like Eevee itself the best but Eevee doesn't count. No other Eeveelution has ever been more awesome than Vaporeon in my opinion. They keep piling on more but I am not deterred!

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    I love all of the Eeveelutions greatly, but there is a single one that really stands out for me... and that is my namesake, Glaceon. Not only is it my favourite type, it also looks super-cute; especially with the Platinum sprite for it. I can't help but feel really giddy when I see it... XD;

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
    Umbreon! He is so freaken awsome! He can heal, annoy, and stall at the same time! Kinda like a pokemon a ninja would use. And im a big fan of ninjas! XD
    If i was a pokemon, i would probably be an Umbreon :D

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I would have picked Espeon if this was before Gen-4. Since it's not, I've gotta go with Leafeon. It's so cute/awesome that it gets an honorary spot amongst the Grass-types that I actually use, the others being the Treecko line and the Turtwig line, though I picked Chimchar in Platinum, so my Leafeon, Rinku, gets to be the star Grass-type. <3

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Both Espeon and Umbreon are totally awesome! I like them because they only evolve if you give them alot of love!!

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    Jolteon, by far. It's been my partner Pokemon (like Ash and Pikachu) throughout all the games since Pokemon Red and Blue, and I'm currently awaiting a thunderstone for the Eevee I have in Platinum.

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    Jolteon. In all the games that's the Pokemon I've had when I evolve Eevee.
    Also, it's fast and has high Sp atk. And in Plat, I got it to lvl 32 (from 20) in less than 30 mins.

Back