• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Eeveelution?

Favourite Eeveeluton?

• Jolteon

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Flareon

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 44 30.3%
  • Espeon

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Keep it as Eevee

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters

ゴンベ

Credit For Drew For The Avi.
    Years
    I voted Umbreon Becasue I love the poses he has and i love dark types ... * Goes to go and stuff Eevee With Poffins Until Evos *

ゴンベ

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    I love SHINY glaceon. Has to be one of the best shinies for the pokemon games out there

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Mh, can't really decide between Umbreon&Espeon. Espeon gets plus points for being psychic, looking quite graceful and slender, and being coloured in lavender, my second-favourite colour, yet it's shiny form is...ugly. x.x Umbreon, on the other hand, is dark, mysterious and has a awesome shiny form.
    Meh, in the end, it's always Epseon that wins simply for being psychic, lol.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Currently my love belongs to Umbreon, thanks to its ability to kick butt in the Battle Tower. <3

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I voted Espeon because I recently had a sudden likeness to it...

and yeah, is this the hundreth "which eeveelution is your favorite?" thread as yet?

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
    Hmm... actually this is a kinda hard choice. If I could pick 2 It would be Jolteon and Leafeon, cuz they look cool. However, I voted for Jolteon, because it has been around the longest.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I like flareon,it was the first eevelution I used and it has a good moveset.

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Glaceon and Umbreon are my favourites. I like Umbreon because of the whole dark thing, but I'm not quite sure why I like Glaceon. Maybe its something to do with its Icey-appearance. Oh, and its cry-I really like that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    In honesty,I love them all! But I have to go with Glaceon.
    Glaceon is awesome in apperance,and in battling too.Besides there aren't that much great ice types,just a few.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    I dunno, Leafeon? Probably him, yeah. Leaf Blade's cool. And his attack is awesomeee. Although I've never actually trained a Leafeon more than like, 3 levels.

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    ohhh. soo hard...

either

flareon
    vaporeon
    leafeon
    or
    glaceon.

i love them all too much. i cant decide :P